Got my World Show pictures too!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey715

Reaction score
I finally got around to loading all the pictures Liz took at Worlds of my colt, Aloha Acres California Dreamin. The pictures turned out great.

First off i never dreamed that my Worlds was going to be this memorable. Of course we all hope to do well going out there but my goal was just a Top Ten and i was hoping for a Top 5. To win World Champion in Amateur and then go in the open yearling stallion class which i didn't expect anything and to go 5th out of 20 entries, beating out some of the top trainers was just the best feeling in the World. I do all the training and conditioning myself so it made this win so much more meaningful for me. I exceeded all of my expectations going out there, it was definitely a dream come true for me. Thanks to everybody that was there supporting and cheering me on, it meant the World having you all there. To see everybody so happy and proud when i won the Amateur class was just the best feeling i have ever felt. It felt so good to see how proud my cousin, Lee Crutchfield and Kirby Jones of Aloha Acres Training Center were. They have taught me everything i know about showing and have always been there for me and to see them so proud was just amazing. Then to see how happy Frank and Liz Miller, the co-owners of California Dreamin were, was also great. They had been in Texas for like 5 hours before he showed. This was their first horse they have owned that has shown at Worlds and for him to win, i thought Liz was going to pass out she was so excited. Now i can't wait until next year!

054_012.jpg

054_040.jpg

World Champion Amateur Jr. Stallions Level 1 30-33

054_046.jpg

054_055.jpg

061_023.jpg

And a picture of the best cheering section EVER! Thanks Everybody!

054_043.jpg

Thanks,

Aubrey

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Aubrey!

It sure was fun to see you win with Woody!!!

One of the highlights of my trip to Texas

Liz REALLY captured the moment! Brings tears!

Congrats again!!!!!

~Sandy

Congratulations on your great show!

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
You guys deserved it, California Dreamin is a stunning horse. Love your cheering section too.

Congratulations Aubrey!!! You have some good pictures there.
default_yes.gif

..............and who are all those crazy people cheering? LOL

Woody looked fantastic. You have good reason to be very proud! What a moment that was!

Only 11 1/2 months til we are there again.............

Oh come on there are more then just those few pictures of course I was looking right away when I saw they were loaded.

Congrats see ya on your birthday!

default_aktion033.gif
A big CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
I will say one thing, every moment I saw you, you were working your tail off, and this win was very well deserved. Is this a horse you will turn into an all around horse one day? hint hint . Well, a big CONGRATULATIONS again to you and hope you bring many more trophies and blues home.
default_firstprize.gif
You are a very nice guy with a great future ahead of you. Good Luck and keep smilin'.

Angela and Duke

Congratulations on your big win, Aubrey!!!! You showed your best, your horse showed his little heart out, and you came out on top.... you absolutely deserved that win!!! It was an incredible thing to sit on the rail and witness your dream come true....... Everyone was so proud of you, and Liz captured that special moment.

Good job, buddy!!!

GREAT pictures Aubrey!!!! Woody did GREAT and so glad it was so memorable for you this year! You totally deserve it!!

haha, I was looking forward to seeing that cheering picture...it's so funny.

Kristina--look at your face..priceless
default_smile.png
!! LOL.. too great!! What a great crowd you had cheering you on
default_smile.png

Thank You everybody for your kind words! It is definitely a moment i won't forget anytime soon.

..............and who are all those crazy people cheering? LOL
Woody looked fantastic. You have good reason to be very proud! What a moment that was!

Only 11 1/2 months til we are there again.............
Hmmm Karen i believe you are one of those crazy people cheering along with Lee, Kirby, Tiffany (who was hilarious), Kristina, Breanne, Heather and Shannon, Josh, KC, Kris, Terry, Connie, Frank and Liz. I think i could keep the list going all day long because there were more than just those listed in the picture cheering, it was crazy! But thats what its about, without people cheering and celebrating it wouldn't be as fun. Thanks for all the support!

A big CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I will say one thing, every moment I saw you, you were working your tail off, and this win was very well deserved. Is this a horse you will turn into an all around horse one day? hint hint . Well, a big CONGRATULATIONS again to you and hope you bring many more trophies and blues home. You are a very nice guy with a great future ahead of you. Good Luck and keep smilin'.
Angela and Duke
Thanks Angela! He will definitely be driving when old enough in a couple of years. Can't wait either, he was born to drive!

Latest posts

Back