Got My Liz pics today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey715

Reaction score
Here are the Liz pictures that i had made of my 2 year old mare a mont ago. Her name is Gander Hill Chantilly Lace. I just love the pictures. Let me know what you think. Aubrey

ef309d49.jpg

ef309a4f.jpg

ef3096eb.jpg

ef30933a.jpg

ef308e90.jpg

ef308963.jpg

:saludando: I think your horse and the pictures taken are both beautiful!!!

Beth

Both are VERY nice!!

WOW Very Stunning Horse :eek: Beautiful Picture very flattering!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: Congrats, now im all excited for our shoot Saturday
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin its not with liz, but a photo shoot none the less!
default_yes.gif
: she is a beautiful mare
default_yes.gif
:

Didn't I tell you last summer Lilly was a keeper ????

I hope your family was impressed with Liz's photos.

Lilly is gorgeous !!

Justine

Yes Justine you were right when you said she was a keeper. But Lilly has came a very long ways since that time. She was pretty then but now she is drop dead gorgeous. I have worked my butt off with her. It has paid off because she did go AOTE Grand Champion a month ago. She won about every class she stepped foot in. Lilly is very special to me and NO horse will ever be able to replace her. She is very special because i have done everything with her since she was a baby and look at her now. Aubrey

You have done one helluva job with that mare - she's drop dead gorgeous!!!!

Beautiful horse and no one is better than Liz!

WOW :new_shocked: Gorgeous horse AND pictures! She is breath-taking!!!! Her name is so elegant and really fits her!
default_yes.gif
:

Thank You everybody for the great compliments on Lilly and her gorgeous pictures. Aubrey

Very nice filly! Liz does wonderful work. Apparently you do toooo
default_wink.png
:

Congrats on your beauty.

Beth

Wow those are excellent pix!!!! They really capture your girls spirit, I love her.

:aktion033: :aktion033: [SIZE=12pt]LIZ DOES IT AGAIN [/SIZE] :aktion033: :aktion033:
Clearly your horse is beautiful....but Liz is blessed with a special eye to capture the best features of horses. I'll be she could make an unkempt horse look like a million bucks!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Thanks for sharing the photos.....beautiful horse!

Latest posts

Back