Good word of mouth................

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Genie

Reaction score
I ordered some tack from Mini Express in Florida. There was an automatic shipping cost estimation added to the bill which I accepted and paid.

They contacted me to say they were refunding me 40 plus dollars as they were able to package it in a better way to reduce the cost.

I don't think too many places would make that kind of effort.

Since we often tell our horror stories and bad sales experiences, I thought it was fair to tell about a business that went above and beyond to make our shopping experience a pleasure.

If this should be on another board, I apologize.

I purchased a few items off the fundraiser for Bill and Wanalynn on TLHB and when I received a package today from "oakleydoky" I got a few extras with my purchase. Such a nice way to start the week. Thank you so much Lisa!

I do a bit of my shopping online and do remember the little things that some sellers do. When it is time to shop again, I will make it a point to look them up and see what they are selling!

Lois

Last edited by a moderator:
The person who owns Mini Express is wonderful. I used to buy everything from her at the World show when I lived in MN. Now that I live close, she is at every show here. A great person to buy from and has quality stuff!!

Thanks for sharing this information! I've also had great dealings with Mini Express over the years. It's great to hear about GOOD service and GOOD sellers. There are more of them than not, but with things the way they can be, we often hear more about the bad apples. Thanks for telling us about one of the good eggs!

The person who owns Mini Express is wonderful. I used to buy everything from her at the World show when I lived in MN. Now that I live close, she is at every show here. A great person to buy from and has quality stuff!!
I am from Minnesota!! I am going to look at the mini express to find some mini masks!!
default_smile.png

Star lake farm is also a great place to find cheap mini horse stuff!!

She is wonderful. I have enjoyed seeing her at shows and other events down in Florida. It is nice to be so close! Star Lake is also very nice to deal with.

Barb

Diane from Mini Express always good to work with, gets a "thumbs up" here too.
default_smile.png

Jan

Back