Good news Monday,,, come on everybody

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
We all know the weather just sucks, we are getting yet another snow!! YEAH!! But we'll even make that good, but just for Good News Monday!

We haven't had one in a while so now is as good of a time as any! So share your good news, we'll make our own sunshine!!

My new grandson will be coming home and get to be with his family!!
default_smile.png
In this up and down economy I still have a good job and one that will allow me to get to NY!!
default_smile.png
All horses and other type animals are doing great, healthy and loving the snow!!
default_smile.png
First show is coming up for Phantom and I can't wait to see how he does as a 2 year old!!
default_smile.png
I am single and loving it!!
default_smile.png

Spring is just around the corner, REALLY!!
default_smile.png

So share your good news with us, brighten everyones day!

My Good News Monday :

Had Olivia my 1.5 year old granddaughter for the weekend, her Mom & Dad just came and picked her up.

So now I can rest. Enjoy her so much, but nice to send her home.

Hubby is out doing the horse chores.

Got a new Puppy 7 month old Red Toy Poodle, she is so good and comes from Champion bloodlines.

She was playing fetch all weekend with Olivia, she is so bright, & I have not heard her bark yet.

My cough is still hanging on, but hoping spring is just around the corner.
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_smile.png
My good news monday...

Is that "Frankies" grandson is comming home to be with his family...our prayers worked!!

I found the translation button on my computer so now I know exactly what is in my horse suppliments. I also found a responsible distributer for my Marstall horse food, and guess what ...it has beet pulp in it !!! thats my great monday news ! My horses are happy , healthy and getting along, my husband and I are doing great, business is hard , but busy.

I have people who really, truely care about me and for that I'm VERY grateful and thankful. I am blessed!

It's another spring day in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Spring has arrived

early, with cherry blossom's ready to pop and flowers in May mode for this

February day.

Better news is that they've a lead on the last idiot to shoot one of our

valued Washington Police officers.

Heading out to lunch with my sweetie pie ~~~~~ Happy Monday, everyone.

My good news is our electricity is back on! It went out Friday morning at 8:30 am, got repaired yesterday around 12;30. Warm house, hot water, hot meals! Clean, warm, and well fed us! Nothing like losing one of your everyday basics for awhile to make you appreciate things you take for granted! Hubby told me last night that this was truly living. Getting your everyday needs taken care of! The rest is just existing. I couldn't agree with him more!

Good News Monday:

Still feeling good from yesterday evening....... The 3 of us as a family went out to dinner and then saw the movie, "Avatar 3D"........Had a blast.

Woke up the the sun shining and the promise of an early Spring day.

Happy Monday everyone!

I'm three months pregnant! wub.gifTop that! lol
My good news is that it is you!
default_laugh.png

[SIZE=18pt]Big Congratulations![/SIZE]

It is just spitting snow here, very pretty with no accumulation! Yeah! My family is healthy, my mom is responding to her new meds, and we are beginning to watch our first mare who is bagging up.

I'm three months pregnant!
default_wub.png
Top that! lol

Erika, If I were 20 years younger? I'd feel like my dreams had all come true!
default_wub.png

(I was one of those who doctors catagorized as "infertile".) YOU ENJOY EVERY MOMENT.

The sun is shining and it is in the mid 60's. The ground is drying in front of the stalls. I love this weather.

Ha...my toy aussie Kirby got in my purse and ate my credit cards
default_new_shocked.gif
and tore my checkbook up
default_no.gif
The good news is he did NOT get to my drivers license and insurance cards and so far I have not seen any signs of distress in him
default_rolleyes.gif
just me
default_wink.png

QUOTE I'm three months pregnant! wub.gif

Top that! lol

My good news is that it is you!
Ya got a ditto on that one.
default_laugh.png
default_biggrin.png

Congrats!!!

Happy Monday...just finished my first day of work for a buddy of mine. I am just filling-in for her regular assistant who is off for six weeks due to surgery. The extra $$ will be buying my new beta harness...so my BEST Monday is yet to come.
default_wink.png

Minie812, my hubby would have kissed the dog on the lips and said GOOD DOG!
default_laugh.png

CONGRATS Erika!
default_biggrin.png

I have lots of good news for Monday!

1. I just recieved a deposit on the sale of two horses!

2. I am going back to work next week after having shoulder surgery on December 29th 2009. It helped some but I will need more surgery at a later date.

3. Its SNOWING again.... that's NOT GOOD News, but the good part is, that its only going to be a couple of inches of snow, no more!!

Robin

ps.... Bug CONGRATS Erika!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Minie812, my hubby would have kissed the dog on the lips and said GOOD DOG!
default_laugh.png

CONGRATS Erika!
default_biggrin.png
We named him Kirby (like the vac cleaner) I am beginning to wonder if hubby didn't train him to do it
default_biggrin.png
and hubby did smile about it...mmmmm
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back