Good News for our farm!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.C. Miniature Horse Farm

Reaction score
Hello everyone! How are ya'll doing? Well as a bunch of you probley are aware, or are hearing, my family has been through some trials recently! Well good news my parents sortof settled, but said if they go through with the divorce that I could still keep the minis on this land, no matter who ends up with what, isn't that awsome!! Now I don't have to sale down, like I thought I would so I am on cloud nine! :aktion033: Also I have went and gave my site a simi- "makeover" please read through and help correct me if I mis-spelled something, ect that I didn't catch! Your help is needed! Also read the intro on the homepage it will "clue you in" a little more as to the changes(well sortof) that is going on with the farm! Thanks for looking- Sarah :saludando:

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR MINIS :aktion033:

Congrats, and good luck with your education too! I enjoyed reading your story.

Best of luck with all of your goals!

Glad to hear it.
default_smile.png

Hope for more future success and happiness.

Liz M.

Thanks you guys!! You all have been such a big help!! I am just so excited, I was worried for a while there that I'd have to sale most all of them, now I can keep em'. :aktion033: I am very attached to the guys on my site
default_wub.png
: so now unless the highway pushes through us no moving for me, not for a good while! (The highway is suppose to go on the opposite side of town now) Thanks again!!! :bgrin :aktion033: :saludando:

Latest posts

Back