GOOD NEWS FOR ME! GOING HOME FOR REHAB!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvwalkers

Reaction score
I AM SO EXCITED. THEY O.K.ED ME TO GO HOME FOR REHAB. AN AMBULANCE WILL BRING ME THE 3 HOURS HOME ON FRIDAY! TOMORROW THE HOSPITAL BED WILL BE DELIVERED TO MY HOUSE ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER SMALLER THINGS I WILL NEED. I AM SO LUCKY THAT MY HOUSE WILL ACOMMIDATE THIS OR I COULD HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 10 MORE WEEKS! THERAPISTS AND NURSING WILL COME INTO MY HOUSE. I HAVE TO HAVE 24 HOUR SUPERVISION SO MY MOTHER AND HER COUSIN ARE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THAT WHILE MY HUSBAND IS AT WORK. THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN HOW GOOD THIS FEELS! THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE! :bgrin , NIKKI

:aktion033: Best of luck on your road back to recovery won't be easy but there is a light at the end if you don't loose sight.

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congrats!! That is great news.. Now hopefully your recovery will be faster and better being at home... Take care of yourself
default_yes.gif
: You will still be in my thoughts and prayers.
default_wub.png
:

That's WONDERFUL news!! I'm sure it will be tough at first, but home is a good place to be, especially with Mom nearby! Take care and hoping for a speedy recovery for you!

So glad you get to go home!!!! Wishing you the very best for a fast recovery.Lots of prayers and good wishes to you!!!

WHOOPEE!!!

It will never take ten weeks at home- just seeing the children and the family will take at least a week off that, and being at home??

No, you'll be up in record time- NOW just do not start overdoing it the minute they let you out of bed- getting better means exactly that!!!!

I can feel your excitement. I'm so glad you are coming home and on the mend. Take things slow and let your body heal right...it needs some time, so slow that urge to get things back to normal. It will take a good long time to let nature heal you correctly. Please post often and let us know how you are feeling. We care and are just a few keystrokes away.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thats great! We have been keeping you in our prayers and I guess it's working! LOL!

Keep us posted on your recovery and take it slow!

Good luck,

Leya

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND KIND WORDS :bgrin

I HAVE A FEELING TODAY WILL DRAG ON FOREVER! I WOKE UP THINKING ABOUT TOMORROW! :aktion033: :aktion033:

NIKKI

Oh Nikki...that is the best news
default_yes.gif
: I am so happy for you ! Home is where you need to be. Now you will be closer to Petunia when she decides to have that baby. Have a safe trip home and I hope you get a little sleep tonight
default_wink.png
: Teri

Woo-hoo, that's SUPER Nikki!! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you've been doing this week and if you had any visitors. Good luck with the move home, hope it all goes well. Keep us updated, will you? Do you get to take the laptop with you? Yay that you get to go HOME!!! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back