Gone fishing prize

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannigirl

Reaction score
Just wanted you all to know that I got my Scentsy warmer from Brenda Fieri. It took a bit to get here because of Holidays and other issues, but I love it anyway. This is my first warmer. I don't think it will be my last. Thanks again, Brenda. (I don't know her forum name)

Angie

Just wanted you all to know that I got my Scentsy warmer from Brenda Fieri. It took a bit to get here because of Holidays and other issues, but I love it anyway. This is my first warmer. I don't think it will be my last. Thanks again, Brenda. (I don't know her forum name)

Angie
Nice. What scent did you get? A friend of mine started selling this stuff. She is a long way away from me so I can't sample smell and I'd like to order some stuff from her.

I got several scents but have only tried the apple pie. Dave and I were commenting about how full of scent it was. I would suggest you order anything that sounds good as I also ordered berry tart and autumn sunset and they sure smell good in the box. Since I have the light on my desk, I turn it on until the wax has melted and then turn it off till it is hard again and then on again. I have done that with other wax things and it seems the scent is good and lasts longer that way.

Angie

Back