Give me some ideas....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHGal

Reaction score
This is a rather odd topic for me to be posting, but I figured there would be some who would help us out on this.

Ok, so I live in the dorms(co ed) and we are pretty much a good group of friends on my floor. Of course, being college students, there have been some pranks played on people. Some girls and I in our group are thinking up ideas for something to do to some of the guys....nothing bad, injurious or property damaging, but funny and good for both sides to get a laugh out of.

Some of the things we have come up with are:

putting an annoying beeper-thing(ie alarm clock) hidden in their room(Fri or Sat night, so not a school night)

turning things backward on the wall(posters, etc)

perfuming a few of their clothes

swapping roommate's drawers(clothing, not personal stuff of course), etc

So does anyone have some things we could do? I know we probably have some excellent minds on this forum....and probably MUCH better than what we came up with.

Of course, we are all exceptionally busy, as we are the honors dorm, but hey, sometimes a stress reliever is needed! I have been really, really busy, which is why I haven't returned PMs(done now) or posted hardly at all. I've probably missed a lot, but oh well.

Anyone gotta wrench?

I'd do a little adjusting to the toilet

Anyway you can remove the box springs to the beds so when they lay down they'll fall through to the floor?

Fake spit up usually works well

as well as fake dog poop

Browines with X lax

peanut butter inside the shoes way up by the toes

Apple Pie Bed!!!

Yo take the top sheet and turn it back up in half so the bed looks normal but when they go to get in it is only half the depth,/length it should be.!!

Of course, I wouldn't notice such a thing!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Fizz thats what we always called Short sheeting no pun intended. Never heard it called Apple Pie bed. Limburg cheese in a drawer It will smell really bad in a short time. Put it in a zip lock and dont zip the lock.

Packing peanuts - there are endless uses for these! I have a HUGE fake spider that I love to bring out every now and then. It freaks me out. One night I was feeling exceptionally mean and I put it under the covers on my husband's side of the bed. Needless to say, we both needed clean underwear after that! :lol:

You know those little perfume samples you get in magazines? Collect as many as you can of the woman's perfume and stuff them in the guys' pockets.

Saran wrap their car

Vaseline their door handles (dorm door, car door, ANY door will work!)

FOR GUYS ONLY...squirt some Nair Hair Remover in their shampoo bottle (too cruel for girls!!)

The guys in college used to go kill rattlesnakes & curl them up infront of the girls doors. Then knock & run away, and let us answer the door to a curled up rattlesnake...NOT NICE!

Saran wrap the toilet (the part under the seat...really only works well for girls, if you know what I mean!)

Silly string is always fun, endless uses!

I'll hafta think of some more...........
default_wink.png
:

We used to be able to "penny lock" the doors in our dorms. I'd push on a door with my shoulder while my roommate jammed a couple of pennies between the door and frame. This causes the handle parts to jam up in many old metal framed doors. Then we'd sit and listen to people beat on the doors trying to get out of their room.

We also used to be allowed to keep fish tanks. When you lose a good fish friend...put his corpse to use under someone's bed.

Make fun signs you can put up in their windows real quick. Make sure to put them up where they are seen from the outside, not in.

There's all kinds of simple things like switching their belongings (I like toothbrushes), turning things around or upside down, replacing their TP with the roughest stuff you can find, putting timers on their lamps, back in the day…answering machines were still around and an easy target, hair bleach in the shampoo, swap their sexy calendars and posters for something less fitting of their tastes, etc.

Once, I took a guy’s picture of his mother and hid it under his roommate’s pillow with a bottle of lotion. DON’T EVER DO THAT!!! I ended up having to confess to break up the fight.

Depending on how athletic you are, a couple of minutes is all 2 people need to move some furniture. We used to sit and wait for people to get back from class. Most people drop off their books and then head to the restroom. We could have half their room re-arranged and be gone before they got back pretty easily.

There are a ton of other things that I did to others and had done to me that I can’t tell you about on this forum. A lot of ‘em could have landed us in pretty bad trouble.

Just remember: be creative, plan it out (have a back up plan), speed and silence are key, accomplices can be a benefit (and a liability) and most importantly, PICK THE RIGHT MOMENT. Don’t waste a good plan on poor timing. Oh, and be prepared for the consequences.

Apple Pie Bed!!!

Fizz thats what we always called Short sheeting
:bgrin :lol:

And here, for some unknown reason...we call it French sheeting.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I was infamous for doing this when I was on my "Basic" training, a bazillion years ago. :lol:

Turn a room into it's mirror image.

Aluminum foil everything in the room.

Handcream in the shampoo.

Shoe polish on the phone...worked well in the "old days" of those big ugly black telephones. :eek:

There's all kinds of simple things like switching their belongings (I like toothbrushes),
I would avoid this one for one simple reason...health.....hepB and a ffew other ickies could be given to someone by doing this......

re arranging stuff is always fun.......my kids do this to me all the time.....now I think I am losing my mind because I can never find anything.............

How about replacing their undies with ones that are way to small or wayyy to big :bgrin :bgrin happens by accident here when I put the wrong boys undies in the drawers...thats what they get for not taking care of their own laundry
default_wink.png
:

Once, I took a guy’s picture of his mother and hid it under his roommate’s pillow with a bottle of lotion. DON’T EVER DO THAT!!! I ended up having to confess to break up the fight.
OMG!!!!!!! That one made me bust out laughing!!!!!!!!!!! :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

If you know the guys dont pay much attention to thier shampoo's, get some of the food coloring that comes with easter egg kits. (you have to use the liquid kind) add some of it to the shampoo and it will turn their hair colors. dont put so much in that it is really bright. but just a few drops to give the hair a hint of color works the best.. and it does wash out after a couple dozen showers..
default_yes.gif
:. put jelly or jam on thier toothbrushes and hair brushes. leave the door open to the bathroom and put saran wrap across the doorway secure it with clear packing tape. you have to make sure you get it really tight so no wrinkles show. they get a good surprise when they walk into that.

Or if you are feeling a teensy bit evil you can saran wrap the toilet- stretch well across and use a hair dryer to lose the wrinkles and seal it tight. Leave the seat up and they won't even look!! Not till their feet get wet,
default_yes.gif
: anyway!!!

Or if you are feeling a teensy bit evil you can saran wrap the toilet- stretch well across and use a hair dryer to lose the wrinkles and seal it tight. Leave the seat up and they won't even look!! Not till their feet get wet,
default_yes.gif
: anyway!!!
Muahahahahahahahahahaha, that makes me laugh so bad!! :bgrin

I did this to my Mum once. She asked me to make her a cup of tea so I went and got a cup adn filled it with boiling water then tipped the water out. I carried the cup really carefully abck to her so she thought it had stuff in it and plus steam was coming from the top and when i got beside her I pretened to trip and tipped up the cup on her lap. Needless to say she had to empty her undies after that!! :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

Another is you put salt in tea or coffee instead of sugar but dont do this to you mother when you only have one teabag left and the local shop is closed because its night and she doesnt drink coffee when she is in need of a caffene fix.
default_unsure.png
:

Um I know lots more but my minds gone blank
default_wacko.png
:

HAVE FUN :lol:

Saran wrap the door!! YES! Good idea.

I just remembered a couple that had been done to me...probably in retaliation for frenched sheets.
default_rolleyes.gif
: :lol:

Balloon the outside of their door, (if it opens inward) I can tell you...it sure scared the begeepers out of me in the morning, when I sleepily opened the door with my eyes half shut. :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :lol:

Brown paper-strip the doorway...same result, scared the crap out of me when I walked into the paper...sigh... :bgrin

How about a piece of scotch tape on the underside of the faucet in the bathroom. You turn the water on it goes up instead of down. When my sister got mad at my brother she sewed up one leg of every pair of his pants. That was pretty funny. Linda B

Better yet if you had a kitchen sink with one of the sprayers. tape the handle down on the sprayer point it straight out towards you and the next person who turns the water on gets a very very wet surprise

Woooo some of those are great!! And others....yikes!

I think we will stay away from the hair bleach and hair remover....a bit permanent for our tastes!

strass...you must have been a very..interesting..person to live with(maybe still are?). The lotion and the picture thing was too funny!

Never knew there were so many words for short changing the bed(thats what we call it).

We already have some exceptionally smelly perfume and some silly spring for the car(saran wrap first because it IS a nice car). :bgrin

Thanks again! And if you think of any more, chime in!

Latest posts

Back