Ghosts and Spirits

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I apologize if this topic offended anyone!! I am just having a really hard time with my loss, and when these things happened to me I needed to tell someone. Yes it was probably just my imagination but it was weird.

Some great stories I can say, I am just really freaked because I will be honest I never beleived!

and I am still optimistic.

I've had a whole bunch of experiences... my whole family (as well as my husband) seem to attract things. It's gotten to the point where it's expected and normal!!

I could tell a whole ton of stories... and if you want, feel free to PM me, I don't mind talking about this sort of stuff.

I've had a whole bunch of experiences... my whole family (as well as my husband) seem to attract things. It's gotten to the point where it's expected and normal!!

I could tell a whole ton of stories... and if you want, feel free to PM me, I don't mind talking about this sort of stuff.

Ditto, RainSong....... It's gotten to a point in OUR lives, that if someone hasn't experienced something, then THEY are the ones "out of the norm"......LOL!

I also welcome a PM.......good OR bad!
default_wink.png
:

MA

Many of these stories are so true, I will ditto MA, PM if you'd like.

I have had WAY too many things happen to not believe. I have a very strong base in my faith and nothing I have experienced has shaken that. Almost everything I have had happen makes me believe even more in eternal life and God. I guess the biggest thing is to find what YOU are comfortable with. If you want some good reading on the subject, you might try "Hello From Heaven"

-Amy

Latest posts

Back