Ghost Horse Studio

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NyborFarm

Reaction score
Ok, its taken me long enough to get this done :eek: So here it is, my studio website. Its nothing that fancy and I still have a ton to upload on it. Im called Ghost Horse Studio and Im tradenamed under the state of New Hampshire. A lot of the work is stuff I did in high school and I am now entering in my second year of college. Enjoy and let me know what you think; good or bad doesn't bother me. If I can stand a college art critique I can stand this LOL :bgrin

~Megan

The link... this would be helpful :eek:

Ghost Horse Studio

I liked your charcoal, pen and ink, and graphite abstract. Horses are hard to paint so I think they're pretty good but depth with them would make them look even better. I think they're a little too flat. This is just my opinion. Nex time I have a drawing on here you can critique mine too. The pen and ink I really liked.

I"m absolutely floored at your talent. Amazing!

More talent then I've got. Nice work
default_smile.png
Do i see an acrylic painting with a Gaia Online Avi on it? O.O

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

You are very gfted!

Bonnie

Thank you for the comments everyone
default_wub.png
:

wade3504: Im working on the shading but sometimes Im afraid to make the darks too dark so I dont ruin that color. Slowly figureing out what works best. Im glad you liked the pen and ink. I have another somewhere around here of a circus horse that I did a while ago. I really should find that.

RainSong: Yes that is a Gaia Avi on that one acrylic! :bgrin Been a member there since it first came on the web just about.

Thank you Marty, Karen and Bonnie for the comments
default_wub.png
:

I have some more stuff that I need to put up, so maybe this week I'll do it. I have state 4-H contest tomorrow so I'll put some of my posters up soon.

~megan

RainSong: Yes that is a Gaia Avi on that one acrylic! :bgrin Been a member there since it first came on the web just about.

I thought so! I've been a member since Nov of '03- pretty close to when it came out, too.

Well, you're art is good- better then mine. All I do is pencil/paper, sometimes inked mostly not... and the occasional photoshop coloring or colored pencil. Nothing major- definately no full-animals really, though I've had phases of those LOL

Your acrylics are pretty good- that can be a hard medium to do well with. I used acrylics on pottery, and while it's vivid and very colorful... it can be very unforgiving of mistakes, in my experience!

Latest posts

Back