Getting a Bengal Cat

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammyelle

Reaction score
Hey :saludando:

I am so exited we have found a stunning desexed purebred Bengal cat. He has such a beautiful pattern on his coat like a little wild cat
default_wub.png
: we are picking him up this saturday :bgrin

Here he is his name is Dimitri

Dimitri_2.gif

Gorgeous! I love that coloring!

I had a bengal named Cricket. Boy do they love to jump. I suggest one of those sticks with a string and feath attached!

We have one of those where I work. Its kinda a nasty thing
default_sad.png
but it lives outside and no one likes it so thats prob why. Congrats on ur pretty cat!!I like it alot!!
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks for your nice comments on him guys
default_smile.png

The lady we are getting him from has assured us he has a beautiful nature, although he really loves to play and is a tad spoiled by the sounds of things
default_wub.png
:

How exciting!!!!!!
default_wub.png
: He's gorgeous. Is he glittered?

I had to wait 6 months for my little Bengal girl to be born and then weaned before I could finally bring her home. That was just over 2 years ago and I have enjoyed her antics ever since.

They are such an athletic cat and really do love to play.

You will have fun with him.
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations! He is stunning! I breed Bengals and have silver and brown spotted. Also a couple of marbles. They are so entertaining, much better than TV that's for sure. I have 12 kittens available if any one is interested in adding some excitement to their life. Mona is in the process of updating my website so the new kittens should be up my tonight.
moorea6.jpg
damien.jpg

Here is my website for the cats www.balihaibengals.com

RallyZ~ I am not sure if hes glittered I will have to remember to ask the lady that when we pick him up
default_yes.gif
:

Kathy~ Your kittens are so beautiful! I had a look at your site and my jaw literally dropped when I saw your absolutly gorgeous boy Monty :new_shocked: he is amazing I could imagine seeing him in the jungle
default_wub.png
:

monte3.jpg
monte.jpg

Thank you! here are a couple of pictures of Montecore for all to view. he is a tricolored marble Bengal. He has produced champions and is much loved by me.

[SIZE=10pt]Congratulations! :aktion033: I have read up a little on this breed and would love to have one. They are beautiful and the ultimate "wild cat in pet cat" in my opinion. Keep us updated with pictures please! Lori[/SIZE]

i'm not one for cats but their beautiful if i get a cat their definately the ones i'd get

If I were to get a cat that is what I would get. I however couldnt get one in my tiny town house.

a friend of the familys has one. It likes to take her most expensive jewlery and hide it on her. Thankfully the cat hides it in the same spot all the time so she knows where to find it.

Ooh, lucky you, I just LOVE Bengals! I have a couple of friends in Tenneseee who breed the. I've always wanted one, but they are kinda pricey...so instead we have a registered Persian. He has the personality of a box of rocks.
default_sad.png
But the kid loves him so what are you gonna do?

Congratulations!

Shelley

http://www.trulyyoursfarm.com

Latest posts

Back