Gem today :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniaturehorselover

Reaction score
So heres Gem today seems to have fatten up a bit more :p dont mind her head i shaved it. She is the daughter of Fallen Ash farms blue interlude and Vermilyea farms legacy Jubilee. She is bred to a red appaloosa dont know his name or if he`s registered.

DSC08640.JPG

DSC08643.JPG

DSC08646.JPG

Hi and welcome to the Nutty Nursery
default_smile.png
Gem is adorable and looking good. Do you have a due date for her?

Can you take a pic from behind to see how wide she is and whilst your there lift her tail and take one of her udder and hooha please.

Thanks

Hi no i dont have a due date for her :/ as she was a rescue and the girl that owned her before pasture bred her. She would have to be due soon as the girl got her out of the pasture in July
default_smile.png
i will try to take pictures as soon as i can
default_smile.png

Ok, it is hard to see in these pics as you aren't square on but her tummy seems forward which i a sign she is close. I am looking forward to the other pics to see
default_yes.gif

Welcome to the Nutty Nursery and what a beautiful mare you have! Should be a gorgeous baby and maybe Diane can tell us if we'll be seeing more spots since the daddy is an appy.

YES you'll be seeing SPOTS I would imagine. I wonder what pattern daddy was -- but many times you get the loudest patterns out of solid mares. So, I'm looking forward to another little SPOTTED one!!!!

This is her utters today :p she keeps moving but hope these pictures help and yes im hoping she has a spotted one as well.. she could of been also bred to a solid black colt but he might of been to young to breed as he was approximatly 2
default_smile.png

DSC08667.JPG

DSC08680.JPG

DSC08685.JPG

DSC08681.JPG

Oh she looks fabulous! Love that lop-sided belly!! We'll watch for some udder developments and keep track of the tummy views and see how she changes in the next couple of weeks. That should help us guage a bit more of when ! LOL

What a pretty girl! Yes keep the pictures coming every few days so we can watch for any changes that might give a clue to her due date.

Oh, sorry, I should have said WELCOME - great to have you and Gem here with us - by the way, may we have your name too?

Latest posts

Back