Garrision Auction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davie

Reaction score
If you have not been on the Auction site for Marty, there are now 8 stallions whose services are being offered for the 2007 breeding season. These stallions all have wonderful pedigrees, several are National Champions or top winning show stallions and all are from well known bloodlines. Some are never offered to outside mares and this would be a great opportunity to add new blood to your herds.

Stallions that are listed:

3 listings for Buck Ons Armando Blue - a Little Kings Buck On Broadway son who has many Nat'l titles

BHR JC Geshan - a 2 time National Reserve Champion

Little Kings Junior Jinx - a Little King Buckwheat son, whose pedigree is full of LK horses

TMM Destinys Daily Double - a Alvadar Double Destiny son (AMHR National Futurity Nominated stallion)

Silver Plates Stoli - a Little King White Russian son (AMHR National Futurity Nominated stallion)

THR Justa a Pistol Piper - a AMHR National and HOF winner and son of Scott Creek Gunpowder

Amber Oaks Gee Whiz - AMHA National Champion and Res Champion stallion

Bite Size Mufasa/Cadle Creeks Little Joe - AMHR National Champion and Res Champion and Multi Nat Top Ten winner (AMHR National Futurity Nominated stallion)

These stallions are being offered at far below their regular stud fees or are normally not standing to outside mares. The owners are wanting to help Marty in any way they can and this would give you an opportunity to add new blood at greatly reduced prices and help out a great friend in need.

Thanks to all who have already bid and let's continue to help Marty any way we can.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been there,,,,,,,,,some very nice horses.

But,,,,,,,,,,too far for me. (distance)

Thank you to all who have provided this service!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Davie! I'm also waiting on pictures and information on several more stallions that would LOVE to help out
default_smile.png
I believe one of them is a Buckeroo son in Tennessee. Also waiting on pictures and info on horses for sale, one is a 2006 colt with good bloodlines.

Keep checking back! We also have a barn cam with a year's worth of web hosting, current bid is less than 1/4 of what you would normally pay! There's a 5 page web site with hosting and MANY other things that I have yet to post (darn housework!). I'll get them all up TODAY as long as I get the information on them.

Thank you ALL who have donated. To some of you, I know it was a tough decision to offer your stallion services since you don't usually breed to outside mares. We are ALL very grateful! :aktion033:

frontpg.jpg

We have included our AMHA World Champion & AMHA Reserve world champion Single Pleasure driving Stallion in the auction...Flights of Fancys Great Expectation...He is also a National Champion Producer! Dickens is also a multiple AMHA top ten winner and placed second in single pleasure honor roll...and was named driving horse of the year for 2004. He is also published in the book "Outstanding Miniature Horses Past and Present" if you would like to learn more about him.

We all love Marty so much...so, everyone go take a peek at all these wonderful Stallions at the Auction site!!

Thank you to Steph...you are truly an Angel!
default_yes.gif
: !! And, Thank you to all the other wonderful people out there helping Marty! :aktion033:

lis

Thanks for posting this Davie!

I'm the owner of Buck On's Armando Blues. He was bred by Angie Sauer of The Buck On Ranch. He's sired by the well known Buckeroo son, Little Kings Buck On Broadway (B.O.B.) - BOB get are ALWAYS in the Top Ten at AMHR Nationals!

"Armando" was campaigned very lightly (because I'm not rich) and kicked butt at 2002 AMHR Nationals!

He was the:

2002 National Futurity Halter Champion - 3 Year Old Stallions/Geldings

2002 National Champion Open Pleasure Driving - 32" & Under

2002 National GRAND Champion Open Pleasure Driving - 32" & Under

It's not often that a 31.5" National Champion (AMHA or AMHR) is offered at stud for as little as $150!!! Armando stands in Honeoye, New York (near Rochester) - there has to be someone out there in the NY, PA, OH, NJ, New England area who would like a great deal like this! You come from those areas for the Horseheads Shows - Come this way for Marty!!!

Here are a few pictures of Armando's foals:

jewell.jpg

justin.jpg

soldier.jpg

babybob.jpg

A friend of mine just had a DROP DEAD GORGEOUS black and white colt 2 days ago out of her red/white B mare - I'll post pics when she sends some!!

Thank you Steph...you are AMAZING!!! And thanks to ALL the wonderful people out there who are reaching out to Marty! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Nan

dtdminis

Makes me wish I had a mare.
default_smile.png

Edit to add I think it's very generous offering stud services. Well everyone who donated something is generous, so noone should feel left out in that.

Thanks for posting this Davie!

I'm the owner of Buck On's Armando Blues. He was bred by Angie Sauer of The Buck On Ranch. He's sired by the well known Buckeroo son, Little Kings Buck On Broadway (B.O.B.) - BOB get are ALWAYS in the Top Ten at AMHR Nationals!

"Armando" was campaigned very lightly (because I'm not rich) and kicked butt at 2002 AMHR Nationals!

He was the:

2002 National Futurity Halter Champion - 3 Year Old Stallions/Geldings

2002 National Champion Open Pleasure Driving - 32" & Under

2002 National GRAND Champion Open Pleasure Driving - 32" & Under

It's not often that a 31.5" National Champion (AMHA or AMHR) is offered at stud for as little as $150!!! Armando stands in Honeoye, New York (near Rochester) - there has to be someone out there in the NY, PA, OH, NJ, New England area who would like a great deal like this! You come from those areas for the Horseheads Shows - Come this way for Marty!!!

Here are a few pictures of Armando's foals:

jewell.jpg

justin.jpg

soldier.jpg

babybob.jpg

A friend of mine just had a DROP DEAD GORGEOUS black and white colt 2 days ago out of her red/white B mare - I'll post pics when she sends some!!

Thank you Steph...you are AMAZING!!! And thanks to ALL the wonderful people out there who are reaching out to Marty! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Nan

dtdminis

I wish he wasn't so far away from me
default_sad.png

I donated a breeding to Jinx. Jinx is a son of Little Kings Buckwheat and out of a daughter of East Acres Golden Jubilee. I wish I had better pictures but I had just sent my blades off to be sharpened before this all happened.

022605a.jpg

022605b.jpg

These two trotting pictures are from this past February.

jinxauc.jpg

This picture is from last year.

I wish he wasn't so far away from me
default_sad.png
I know he's pretty far from you - but for a $150 stud fee, MAMY people COULD afford to transport!
default_yes.gif
: I'm even willing to offer My stud service for 2006 OR 2007!

I donated a breeding to Jinx. Jinx is a son of Little Kings Buckwheat and out of a daughter of East Acres Golden Jubilee.
Sheryl ~ Your stallion is supurb! Awesome breeding, very nice individual!
default_wub.png
: Makes me wish I had more than one breeding age mare!! What a fantastic opportunity for someone! :aktion033:

The owners of these awesome stallions aren't making a thing - this is all to help Marty and her family. Come on people - Look at the QUALITY of the stallions being offered on this auction! We aren't talking "lawn ornaments" here!! There are a heck of a lot of fantastic bargains being offered!!!

I don't usually post much, and am not usually this outspoken - but this auction couldn't be for a better cause, and I'll do anything to try and help! Please ... start bidding folks.

Nan

dtdminis

I just added another looker of a stallion to the auction. Please check them all out! There's 2 pages now, so be sure to look at page 2
default_yes.gif
:

Also, if y'all want to continue posting pictures of your stallions that are on the auction, I don't see how it could hurt.

Folks, these are some gorgeous stallions that my daughter drools over every time I get a new one in the email :bgrin I think there's one of every color! These breedings are also for the 2007 breeding season if it's too late this year for breeding.

Sheryl,

I LOVE your Stallion...he would be a wonderful cross to my Dickens Daughters...wish they were a little older
default_yes.gif
: and, you were a little closer! I have followed your Stallions line for many years...they sure do produced fantastic moving horses!!! If anyone is close to Sheryl...you shouldn't pass up this fantastic Stallion.

thank Sheryl for all you have done!!!

lis

I donated a breeding to Jinx. Jinx is a son of Little Kings Buckwheat and out of a daughter of East Acres Golden Jubilee. I wish I had better pictures but I had just sent my blades off to be sharpened before this all happened.

022605a.jpg

022605b.jpg

These two trotting pictures are from this past February.

jinxauc.jpg

This picture is from last year.
Who is his dam? My SHammy (Alliman Joy's Color Me Shammy) sire is East Acres Golden Jubilee and she had four babies, all fillies. 4 Palominoes and one Sorrel..

Man would I love to breed her to Jinx, but Alas Shammy is 16 and we promised her no more babies and we aren't set up for breeding. Too small here...but what a baby that would be eh?!

Those of you who breed, Come on you all, don't pass up these beautiful stallions. I sure wouldn't.

Maxine

Thanks Lis, I love Jinx too. I love watching him trot around the pasture, just blows me away everytime. I can't wait to get him in harness and of course am hoping he passes his trot unto his get.

Maxine his dam is Little Kings Jackie Jubilee. By East Acres Golden Jubilee and out of Little Kings Echo Aurora who is a daughter of Little Kings Buck Echo who of course is a son of Buckeroo.

Thanks Lis, I love Jinx too. I love watching him trot around the pasture, just blows me away everytime. I can't wait to get him in harness and of course am hoping he passes his trot unto his get.

Maxine his dam is Little Kings Jackie Jubilee. By East Acres Golden Jubilee and out of Little Kings Echo Aurora who is a daughter of Little Kings Buck Echo who of course is a son of Buckeroo.
All I can say is WOW! Can you imagine the driving baby that would produce? What breeding, doesn't get any better than that. Now if they ever come up with a good program for approved shipping of frozen seaman...might just have to think about it! What a dreamer eh?

Maxine

I agree Jinx and all the other stallions offered for service are OUTSTANDING opportunities, and tremendously generous contributions for these efforts. THANK YOU ALL OF YOU!

Makes me wish I had more than one mare to try with next year.
default_wub.png
: We found a "date" for our Rose already for 2007, for her very first "hopeful" foal for 2008. A blessing in itself...thanking the Lord in that!
default_wub.png
:

But, these guys offered here, are such outstanding opportunities for others to have a chance for and we hope all the best for those coming foals from this, and will rejoice when they are born in knowing because of them, Marty and her family were so deeply touched.
default_wub.png
:

Hey, there's also two AWESOME GUYS available to be YOURS through these efforts, go check them out, one's a very handsome stallion with great bloodlines for your herd, and the other is a most stunning little colt with equally desirable bloodlines and APPYNESS for your herd too! Go check them out!

Plus, in the works for another guy or two to be posted soon, so please keep checking back.

Lastly, there are the two most ADORABLE little baby goats availalbe for a new home through these efforts too! Please consider your love for them as well!
default_yes.gif
:

Not to mention all the great GREAT STUFF too! Gift Certificates for tack for all your great new potentials from those noted above, plus SO MUCH MORE!!!!

You all are such an inspiration for doing all you are doing for this family! We are so very grateful for every one of you!

I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm getting ready to post Rio Bella Farms Rogues Santana, who is talked about in this post.

I also have lead ropes, horse mugs, and clipper blade sharpening yet to post :aktion033:

I would love to have a few goats,,,,,,,,,,,but I believe the auction for them said, local pick up only.

correct me if I am wrong.

thanks

I would love to have a few goats,,,,,,,,,,,but I believe the auction for them said, local pick up only.
Actually, they can probably be shipped, as long as the buyer would be willing to pay for it. They're located in Connecticutt. I'd love to see these goats get some bids!

Boy sure some amazing Stallions out there. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

If I where closer, I would be making a bid, sure way of getting some new and good bloodline in your herd.

Also go get those goats, look so cute, my Sabrina thinks she is a mini horse not a goat. Great for keeping the weeds down and yes, she does stay with the herd.

Latest posts

Back