Garrision Auction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It gets even better! Lisa of Ozark Mountain minitack.com has volunteered to let people send her credit/debit card payments, for ALL auctions, not just her gift certificates! :aktion033:

Thank you SO MUCH Lisa!

Here are a few more pictures of BHR JC's Geshan, these pics were taken at the Oregon Gold show in April of this year. He was Grand Champion Over Stallion under all 3 judges. Geshan is AMHR/ASPC he stands 36.5". Possible help with transport email for more info.

Also Sweet Opal Miniatures is going to match the winning bid to double the donation to the Garrison Family. Geshan is Located in Redlands, California.

Geshan01.jpg

Geshan05.jpg

Geshan02.jpg

Also Sweet Opal Miniatures is going to match the winning bid to double the donation to the Garrison Family. Geshan is Located in Redlands, California.
:new_shocked: Jennifer, thank you SO much! Folks, just that much more reason to BID!! :aktion033:

:new_shocked: Jennifer, thank you SO much! Folks, just that much more reason to BID!! :aktion033:
Oh my goodness! This is such incredible news! GOD BLESS YOU! Thank you so, so much!
default_wub.png
:

Hello,

We've received so many inquiries about "Buddy", the stallion that is available for a new family to bring him HOME. His donating family will be leaving out of town for the weekend, and in effort to best respond to all the inquiries in time for decisions to bid for him, they have forwarded all their information about him, in hopes that will help inform everyone interested in making a decision to bid for him.

They wanted to express first and formost that this is about helping a family however possible. So please, before making a decision to bid or not, for this fine stallion or any of the many other generous offerings, please, (if prayerfully inclinded), hold this all in your prayers, and then follow your hearts...for Marty and her family.

Here is all their info for Buddy, a/k/a Flying A About Face

* He is a Bay Roan Splash Overo

* He is 28 " tall...no more, no less.

* He has a very rare sweet disposition for a stallion...even during

breeding season

* He will hand or pasture breed

* He settles his mares efficiently and quickly

* He is a GOLD MELODY BOY grandson with two crosses back that way

* He was for sale from our farm because we shifted our program to

strictly dilutes and away from pinto/overo

* He was offered for several months at $2250.00 (an enticement to move

him) until I saw with my own eyes two of his foals this year...at which time

I removed the low price from our web site sales page and have been asking

5500.00 for him since. His foals are stunning!

* His legs are straight

* His bite is dead ON

* The tail set you see in the pictures provided is a natural

carry...not post potty break

* His registration papers are sqeaky clean...fully permanent AMHA and

AMHR...in our name...no encumberances, DNA tested (All papers go WITH HIM)

* He loves attention

* He behaves for the vet and the farrier

* After he settles his mares in the pasture breeding mode, he will run

to greet you in the pasture, visit (get petted) by all who are present (your

guests), then go back to being a horse

* He hates geldings.

* He loves babysitting the foals

* He roughhouses with young weanling colts...a little rougher with

yearling colts...then the gloves are off if 2 yr olds and above try to steal his

band..he is experienced and usually victorious in that capacity

* He rests his head on your shoulder if you do your own hoof work or

work in his stall in the barn situation

* He had his last 5-in-1 on April 15,

* He was last wormed in mid May

* Feet last done May 25, 2006 by a farrier

Here are their photos of him:

Buddy1.jpg

Buddy4.jpg

Buddy3.jpg

Buddy2.jpg

Again, please consider your prayers over all these offerings, and follow your hearts for Marty and her family.

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP :new_multi:

Just added a photo session at the World Class Show in Williamston, NC, CHEAP!!

So many wonderful stallions to choose from.

Thank you to all you donors for your generosity.

I have bid on one of them -- and am hoping I win the bid!

We need more bidders out there -- those stud fees could get the winning bidder arrested for STEALING (e.g. they are so low that we are very very lucky to have the opportunity to purchase them at such a low price).

Bid em up folks! and to think we can use credit cards to pay for them! (thanks to OZARK)!

JJay

Last edited by a moderator:
OK folk - you had better get busy and bid on these boys!!

I am the winning bidder (so far) on TWO wonderful stallions --

I can't believe my luck -

Now I have got to figure out which of my mares will go to which stallion!!

JJay

PS are you really going to let me win them both?

good for me!!

There are some awesome stallions being offered. Wish they were closer.

Just wanted *BUMP* to remind, that a few of these outstanding offerings will be ending very soon. In just a few short hours, TODAY.

Please take a moment and visit the auctions listed for Marty's family, and know that with your bids, you are helping them through your kindness and caring.
default_wub.png
:

Please, remember them in your continued prayers.

I also wanted to add, if y'all are going to the World Class Show in Williamston, NC in August, you might want to check out the photo shoot available at an awesome discount!

There's now a beautiful blue roan colt offered from Brooksville, FL, so go check him out!

Thank you ALL!!! Donors and bidders, y'all are awesome and you all deserve a great big :aktion033:

Hello,

We've received so many inquiries about "Buddy", the stallion that is available for a new family to bring him HOME. His donating family will be leaving out of town for the weekend, and in effort to best respond to all the inquiries in time for decisions to bid for him, they have forwarded all their information about him, in hopes that will help inform everyone interested in making a decision to bid for him.

They wanted to express first and formost that this is about helping a family however possible. So please, before making a decision to bid or not, for this fine stallion or any of the many other generous offerings, please, (if prayerfully inclinded), hold this all in your prayers, and then follow your hearts...for Marty and her family.

Here is all their info for Buddy, a/k/a Flying A About Face

* He is a Bay Roan Splash Overo

* He is 28 " tall...no more, no less.

* He has a very rare sweet disposition for a stallion...even during

breeding season

* He will hand or pasture breed

* He settles his mares efficiently and quickly

* He is a GOLD MELODY BOY grandson with two crosses back that way

* He was for sale from our farm because we shifted our program to

strictly dilutes and away from pinto/overo

* He was offered for several months at $2250.00 (an enticement to move

him) until I saw with my own eyes two of his foals this year...at which time

I removed the low price from our web site sales page and have been asking

5500.00 for him since. His foals are stunning!

* His legs are straight

* His bite is dead ON

* The tail set you see in the pictures provided is a natural

carry...not post potty break

* His registration papers are sqeaky clean...fully permanent AMHA and

AMHR...in our name...no encumberances, DNA tested (All papers go WITH HIM)

* He loves attention

* He behaves for the vet and the farrier

* After he settles his mares in the pasture breeding mode, he will run

to greet you in the pasture, visit (get petted) by all who are present (your

guests), then go back to being a horse

* He hates geldings.

* He loves babysitting the foals

* He roughhouses with young weanling colts...a little rougher with

yearling colts...then the gloves are off if 2 yr olds and above try to steal his

band..he is experienced and usually victorious in that capacity

* He rests his head on your shoulder if you do your own hoof work or

work in his stall in the barn situation

* He had his last 5-in-1 on April 15,

* He was last wormed in mid May

* Feet last done May 25, 2006 by a farrier

Here are their photos of him:

Buddy1.jpg

Buddy4.jpg

Buddy3.jpg

Buddy2.jpg

Again, please consider your prayers over all these offerings, and follow your hearts for Marty and her family.

Is there anyway to see some of his foals?

Hi KsCowgirl,

His donating family is away for the weekend to a family wedding. We may not be able to provide any photos for any of his foals in time before his auction ends. I do feel with great respect in that, they speak with integrity of their little guy, in what he's proven so far are of great attributes. I believe someone posted on another thread that she has a little filly by him, her smallest ever. 15", I believe, at birth, and very correct...she expressed this filly is NOT FOR SALE, as she is that excited over her. I believe this was the foal that David & Lara Pier (owners of Buddy) were speaking of in their above noted inspirations for having raised his asking price when they had him listed for sale, prior to offering him for Marty's family.

I hope this helps. I'm so sorry we don't have photos at this time. Perhaps the owner of this beautiful filly will see this and be able to respond for you.
default_wub.png
:

I believe someone posted on another thread that she has a little filly by him, her smallest ever. 15", I believe, at birth, and very correct...she expressed this filly is NOT FOR SALE, as she is that excited over her. I believe this was the foal that David & Lara Pier (owners of Buddy) were speaking of in their above noted inspirations for having raised his asking price when they had him listed for sale, prior to offering him for Marty's family.
That post can be found in this thread.

Latest posts

Back