Garden State AMHR show June 18, 2011

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mydaddysjag

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why the show secretary and the three judges were at the Garden State AMHR show on June 18, 2011.

I had a horse out with a trainer and at the time, didnt think to ask which judge placed my horse how, and now I need to know. Someone mentioned to me that the show manager or secretary may still have that information. I wanted to nominate him for the super gelding program by the end of the month, but needed that information to fill out his papers.

You can get the judges' names off the show results site; the listing of shows gives the names of the judges, and I believe they are in order of the 1-2-3 listing on the actual class results pages.

When im trying to find it on the website, I want able to find placings under the actual judges, or their names. Im not sure if Im not looking it up right or what

For that show I believe the judges were K CABIC; G DESIERVO; R PARULSKI in that order on the show listing. So, when you go to your show results, Judge 1 is K CABIC; Judge 2 is G DESIERVO; Judge 3 is R PARULSKI

Latest posts

Back