G.E. 12" Nippers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speckles

Reaction score
HI all. I just wanted to post a huge thank you. A wee while ago, I started a thread about the GE Nippers, and the barracudas. I got heaps of good advice about these two products and which to purchase.

I decided on the GE Nippers as they were easy payment from here in New Zealand and got good reviews. I also used one of the companies that was recommended too. All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you to all those who recommended them! They arrived in New Zealand today, only 10 days after I first ordered them, and nearly $100 NZ cheaper than here. I went straight out to use them and they are just wonderful!!!! I now know what I was missing trying to use my other nippers!!!! I had a ball, and found them SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy to trim hooves with one hand, that had been nearly impossible with two using my old set.

Anyways, just wanted to thank all those who helped me. My minis are all going to be happy too!!

Kind regards,

Sandra

They sound wonderful! Can you please post the link to where you purchased them from?

HI all. I just wanted to post a huge thank you. A wee while ago, I started a thread about the GE Nippers, and the barracudas. I got heaps of good advice about these two products and which to purchase.

I decided on the GE Nippers as they were easy payment from here in New Zealand and got good reviews. I also used one of the companies that was recommended too. All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you to all those who recommended them! They arrived in New Zealand today, only 10 days after I first ordered them, and nearly $100 NZ cheaper than here. I went straight out to use them and they are just wonderful!!!! I now know what I was missing trying to use my other nippers!!!! I had a ball, and found them SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy to trim hooves with one hand, that had been nearly impossible with two using my old set.

Anyways, just wanted to thank all those who helped me. My minis are all going to be happy too!!

Kind regards,

Sandra

Latest posts

Back