Fundraiser Auction for one of our forum members

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sterling

Reaction score
As you all may have heard by now, the floods in the Pacific Northwest have devestated alot of home and business owners. Our own forum membr Nancy (Equuisize) who lives in the flood ravaged area has lost her home and business, and they are doing all that they can to try to regroup and get their lives together again. Thank God her horses are OK, as they are in a separate town...but the future plans altho not trying to think far ahead in advance are not certain she does not know what the future holds for them or if it includes her horses which are like her "kids".

Please join in with us and Last Chance Auction to help with the fundraiser auction we will be getting underway. Anyone who knows Nancy and Michael personally know they would give their heart and souls first to others before themselves.

I will be uploaded donations within the next couple of days and getting it underway. Anyone wanting to donate an item, please e-mail the item to me. Please note that donators will cover shipping for the items sold, unless it is a horse which will then have special shipping directions/instructions. My e-mail address is as follows:

[email protected].

I will upload them as soon as I can when they are recieved. Any special instructions will be posted on the description of the donated item. Thanks to Mary Lou, Mona, and Liz R. in advance for your support and help. This forum always come to the help of one of it's own, I'm hoping you will join in with us to either donate or bid on some wonderful items that we have in store. I will post an update as soon as it's up and running. Thanks again to all!

Oh thank you for pinning this!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Mary I recieved your e-mail...thanks!!!

About an hour ago I read a mail Nancy sent me. Not much more than has been posted by Sterling. They did loose their home and business. All are OK.

I did a search on their address, http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formt...ry=US&geodiff=1 .

In the upper right corner of the map is a button to see an aerial view of the area. They were not far from the river.

I am about 40 miles south of them.

Let the bidding begin!!

Jim Guerin

Oh Jim thanks for posting that map and for the update! I think I see where their business might have been. That long storage looking building to the left of the red star? I heard from Nancy this morning via a quick e-mail. She says that the Red Cross and churches in the area have tents out there for those who have lost their homes and are set up with hot meals and snacks. And that they're suppose to flood again by Friday...but that all is lost now so it won't make a different anymore. SO scarey and very sad. She does still have her sense of humor tho, between tears now and then.

Thank you to all who have donated, bid, are donating and bidding.....I am just so thrilled that the fundraiser auction for Nancy (Equuisize) is hopping!!! We have some more items for your consideration...some BEAUTIFUL stallions donated for breeding fees. And also the L'il Beginnings 2007 Logo t-shirt is being auctioned, as well as a t-shirt with the design of your choice on the front of it!! Still some other items are listed as well. Check them out you may just find a nice Christmas gift there for someone on your list!

Thanks to all who have participated so far and thank you to those sending in separate monetary donations. Nancy will be very humbled by this effort I am sure. I got a chance to speak with her today. They are still waiting for the county, state and FEMA to let them know what's going on. She still has her sense of humor, at least that was'nt washed away in the floods. She said she "had" planned for a Thanks Giving at her home. She said... "How's this for a heck of a way to get out of cooking Thanks Giving dinner."

Thanks again everyone...gee I can't thank you all enough!

Please come check out the auction at..... http://www.lblastchanceauction.com/

Scroll down to the left where it say "Fundraiser for Nancy (Equuisize) and click on that and you'll be on your way!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just like to say, go and bid, it is not what the item is worth,

it is how you can help
default_poke.gif
:

default_please.gif
: Lets help our Forum Member

Last edited by a moderator:
We have added another new auction item to our fundraiser.....a sweet little foal blanket! Also there are still more items listed for you to check out! Things will be wrapping up soon so go check out the auction and get your bids in now! Thanks to all who have bidded and who have donated so far...I can't even begin to tell you how very much appreciated it is!

Back