Annual Trainers Auction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen S

Reaction score
Good Afternoon All,

As most of you know, William E. (Bill) Eperthener fell from the roof of his barn back in September broke his hip, fractured some ribs and had a very serious closed head injury. A fund has been set up for donations to help the Eperthener family out with some of the medical cost since his family has very little medical insurance and to help with day to day living expenses.

Most of you know that Bill is a big part of the annual Trainers auction that is held after the banquet on Friday evening. The auction is where the money is raised to help buy those big motorcycle trophies for the youth and the Trainers Reserve Award for the amateurs. This year the auction is going to add a special touch for Bill and his family. We would like for you to not only bring an item for the auction, but a special item (tagged in Bill’s name) to be auctioned off on Bill’s behalf where 100% of the proceeds will go to him and his family. We will auction those items though out the evening so to keep the excitement going. We will need the help of all of the trainers that will be attending the convention this year as well.

Sharron Hinkle and I will be at our usual spot at the beginning of the banquet selling 50/50 chances for $1.00. If you can’t bring an extra item for the auction would you please bring a monetary donation instead? Let’s help out a fellow trainer, friend and family in a time of need. I know we can count on YOU for your support.

Thank you ASPC/AMHR members.

Sincerely,

Karen Shaw

Karen.... that is a very thoughtful thing to do and I am glad that it was put in place. I already have my auction stuff ready to go and will make sure I find something extra to auction off for Bill!

Thank you Lisa for the contribution. Looking forward to the auction it will be a fun time.

Karen

Thanks to those that have emailed me about the auction and auction items for Bill Eperthener. If you cannot be at convention and you

want to make a donation to the William E (Bill) Eperthener fund, here is the information you will need:

Checks or Money Orders payable to: Tainers Auction-Wm Eperthener

C/O Karen Shaw

10500 CR 606

Burleson Texas 76028

Any checks or money orders need to be to me no later than October 28th as I leave for convention on monday November 1st. Any questions please email me. Thank you.

Karen Shaw

email: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back