Funding raising for Marty

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicky Texas

Reaction score
Hey Gang

As we all sat here in shock of Marty and her family's loss. Can we do something to help

with the cost they are going to be enduring. Maybe a fund raise, or instead of flowers, send

money. I know this is hitting them beyond hard, but we can help them and show how much

we all so love them and support them during this time.

Vicky

Hi Vicky,

We'd be glad to help with auction efforts to help raise funds for them to help with their funeral needs for Michael. Also, hopefully we can bring together enough where they can raise a beautiful monument for him at his services, or soon following.

I've asked ML and Mona if it would be ok if we started auction efforts for their family. Will keep you posted.

I just spoke with Marty. PLEASE, hold them in your fervant prayers, as she (and they) need most to know that Michael's love LIVES with and through them. They most deserve to JUST KNOW & FEEL that in their hearts. May God bring that comfort of knowing for them to help see them through their devastating loss of him.

Oh God, be with each of them through their sorrow, heal their pain, let MICHAEL's LOVE for them, be all they feel, so their hurting pain will NOT reach it's potential for them. In Christ's love and mercy, I pray. Amen.

Last edited by a moderator:
All Marty or someone would need is a PayPal account to make it really easy. I think this is a GREAT idea!

We have a PayPal available through our organization for families in crisis, the IHSF, Inc.

http://www.howsmallfoundation.org

I'm notifying our Board of Directors so that we can open all unified efforts for Marty and her family IMMEDIATELY.

I will post the appropriate information once we have confirmations and approval from ML & Mona, here as well.

EDITED: Dear Mona & ML, please, we ask if you will please let us help however possible?
default_sad.png

Tanya

Thank You and all the others for helping. I know Marty and her family will need our help with

the expenses for the funeral, and for all other expenses. I am sure Jerry will need some time

off work to be with his family. We will be sending money to Marty first, and then more to the

funeral home.

A marker for Michael's final resting place will be wonderful. Let us know, so we to can help.

Thank You for helping Marty and her family at this time in giving so many wonderful ideals on

how we can all help them. Marty is always here for all of us on this forum, she is so wonderful.

I can not know the pain she is going through, she so loves her boys, and this loss for her and

Jerry is more then anyone can take. For Dan, please remember him as well in your prayers, the

loss of his brother, the pain he is going through. Prayers to that he does not fill with anger,

and know we all love him as well.

Marty was always there before, during, and after my brother Randy's surgery, giving me

strength, encouragement, and prayers, as well as all the other forum members did, it help

us to face the surgery, and to get through it. I hope Marty will feel our love, support, and strenght

in this time.

Marty and Family

Please hold on to God's precious hand during this time, hold on to the faith, and his love to

guide you all through this time. Marty please know our prayers are with you and your family.

Vicky

Vicky,

I posted on the main forum that donations could be send directly to Marty or to the Funeral Home. Here aer the address again for both.

Donations can either be sent directly to Marty's family or the funeral home. Here are the address:

Garrison Family

Rt. 2 Box 146

Pikeville, Tenn 37367

or

Putnam-Standeser-Reed Funeral Home

50 May Rd.

Dunlap, TN 37327

423-949-2325

Vicky,

I posted on the main forum that donations could be send directly to Marty or to the Funeral Home. Here aer the address again for both.

Donations can either be sent directly to Marty's family or the funeral home. Here are the address:

Garrison Family

Rt. 2 Box 146

Pikeville, Tenn 37367

or

Putnam-Standeser-Reed Funeral Home

50 May Rd.

Dunlap, TN 37327

423-949-2325

Thank you Sheryl. We are still hoping to hear back from Mona and ML. We so hope to help however possible.

God bless you.

Marty used to have PayPal but I don't believe she has it anymore as she ran into some problems with it.

I've sent my donation to MADD in memory of Michael.

Thank you Sheryl. We are still hoping to hear back from Mona and ML. We so hope to help however possible.

God bless you.

Tanya...I have both emailed you and PM'd you...have you not received ANY messages??

Hi Mona,

I have received your PM a bit ago. We have our volunteers ready, and we will open up auction efforts here shortly. In addition we can accept any donations for Marty and her family. If any would like to contribute by PayPal, our PayPal Account email is:

[email protected]

Any one who wishes to contribute, please specify their contribution to: "Garrison Family Efforts".

100% of any contributions by PayPal will go directly to Marty's family. Our foundation will cover all fees/costs, so that any and all proceeds will be fully benefited to their family. Our proceeds collected either by monetary donations and/or auction efforts will be given by "Check" from our Foundation's Bank Account, in one full lump sum, at the closing of all auction listings.

If any would like to contribute by Check or Money Orders, please make payable to "IHSF, Inc.", and you are welcome to direct them to our Foundation at:

IHSF, Inc.

c/o Garrison Family Efforts

P. O. Box 37

Paisley, FL 32767

Or you can mail them directly to Marty's family at the address previously posted her by Sheryl.

When bids are placed on any auction listings posted by "IHSF, Inc.", at closing of the listings, please either submit payment through our PayPal Account, within the listing's check out, or send your check/MO to the address above, made payable to "IHSF, Inc.". Just be sure you disclose in the MEMO of your check, that those proceeds are for "Garrison Family Efforts".

Ok, if anyone would like to donate any items for our auction efforts please contact either myself, by email or PM, or you can contact our IHSF Auction Efforts Coordinator, Stephanie Driver, also a forum member here, under Steph_D, or you can email her at: [email protected]

So far we have several folks willing to donate toward these efforts with various items and including a Stallion Service for your bidding. These items will be posted TODAY, and once listed, I will come back and post here, that folks can start their biddings for them.

THANK YOU EVERYONE who contributes and assists with these efforts for Marty and her family.

GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!
default_wub.png
:

EDITED: Just to let you all aware too, that the proceeds collected from these efforts will be forwarded to Marty and her family for them to expend however needed for them to do so, whether it's for funeral service expenses, or a monument marker in Michael's memory for his family at his gravesite, or for any additional family to be able to lodge with them through their time of need, food provisions, or however else they may need.

Hello,

Many have asked how they can help... You are welcome to donate however you feel lead. By monetary contribution, or by an item for auction.

Just, please, we ask that any donors of auction listings, please help with cost of mailing your item to the winning bidder at the auction's close. Once the item has closed for bidding, and payment has been confirmed received, we will notify the donor of that item so they can send their item directly to the winning bidder of that item.

For those willing to contribute Stallion Service auctions, we ask that you assume full costs and responsibility arrangements to follow through with your service to your winning bidder as well. Again, once the service listing has closed for bidding, and payment has been confirmed received, we will notify the donor of that service so they can make contact and proceed with arrangements directly with the winning bidder of that service.

THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTE AND ASSIST WITH THESE EFFORTS!
default_wub.png
:

In His Hands,

IHSF Volunteers

I just wanted to let y'all know that if you email me a donation, I will get back with you as soon as possible to let you know that I received it. Some of them are going into my bulk email. I've already received one, which will be posted shortly.

Also, there's some kind of error in my email and I can NOT reply to any emails. It's taking me a little longer, but I will get back with you to let you know that I have received your donation.

Thank you all and God Bless you!

Stephanie Driver

IHSF Auction Efforts Coordinator

Latest posts

Back