fun in the snow

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korinne

Reaction score
]Hi everyone, I just wanted to share some photos of our foals enjoying a mid morning romp in our first real snowstorm of the year. We are expecting 7-8 inches of the white stuff by tomorrow morning.

Here is everyone stretching their legs.

January152006010.jpg

5e02178a.jpg

And my favorite-- our weanling colt.

January152006009.jpg

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Great pictures l wish we would get some snow we seemed to be blessed with nothing but heavy fog this year.

Relic, I know what you mean,we have had alot of fog this winter to. It would be nice to see the sun already, but I won't complain about the snow. Its better than the freezing rain that was predicted for our area.

Thanks for sharing your pics!!! They all look like they're having a good 'ol time running and playing in the snow! We got dumped with over 7 inches last night...and the horses were having a blast this morning too. I love it when they kick up their heels and just have FUN!!

Great pics! Looks like everybody was having fun!
default_yes.gif
:

We finaly had our first real snow (if you can call it that) yesterday. Just enough to cover the ground and make every thing look pretty. I wanted to go out and take some pics of the horses enjoying it, but by the time I got the camera they had had enough fun. I got a couple pretty ones of the yard though.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

How cute! And I LOVE your colts head and his color! It's so hard to get a good bold sorrel in the minis, his color is just gorgeous! Can I ask what his breeding is?

krisp

Cute pictures - but BRRRRR !! :new_shocked: You can keep the snow :lol:

Hi KrisP,

He is sired by Little Kings Berkley Buckeroo and his dam is intensely Komokos bred. He is actually a red roan when he is summer clipped.
default_wub.png
: Well, at least he was last summer. We all know how quickly they can change.

He was all legs when he was born, :new_shocked: I had nicknamed him Moose cause thats what he looked like, but he has sure grown into himself over the winter. I can't wait til show season starts.

:saludando:

Your pictures are great and your horses look terrific. I'd love to have a couple of those round bales sitting in my pasture.

Joyce

[SIZE=18pt]Looks like they are having a lot of fun! Love your colt!
default_wub.png
: [/SIZE]

Bill

Your horses loo like they are having soooo much fun! i want snow soooo bad. I dont think my minis would know what to do with snow :lol:

Will

Wonderful pictures!! Snow looks so pretty, especially with pretty minis running through it. And I too am lusting after your huge rolls of hay, wish I had them here!

Latest posts

Back