fun clip job

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

js1arab

Reaction score
I decided to be lazy this year and not do a whole pattern thing, but I still had fun with it and I think I will cheat and enter it later in next years LB button contest :bgrin Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with. :aktion033: I wish I hadnt been feeling so blah lately so I could have done something really cool - maybe next time
default_yes.gif
:

Harry%20Lil%20beg%20clip%20003.jpg

HEHE Cute I think this season calls for an offical Clipping contest on the forum!! :aktion033: What do you think guys?! :bgrin
default_wub.png
:
default_wink.png
:

[SIZE=12pt]OMG! :aktion033: :aktion033: !That is way to cute!!I like it!![/SIZE]

:worshippy: That is GREAT!!!! :aktion033:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

:aktion033: I LOVE IT, and I agree, find the clipping contest thread here and enter it in that! It's a "just for fun" contest, and I think this definately qualifies!
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:

I think Susanne should keep that one and use it as a title header for a webpage full of entries! Or maybe....we all know how underworked Mary Lou is...maybe in her "spare time" (
default_wink.png
: )she can make a webpage to put the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners pics on from each year, and she can use this pic for the header!
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comments guys. I was going to put it on the contest thread too, but I was pretty tired when I made this thread
default_wink.png
: I've been on mare stare, running kids to dance competitions (which we didn't get home from until 2 a.m. !!!!) and cleaning around here and the 4-H grounds. Needless to say I am pooped. But I will go now and post it there. I love this contest as it is something all of us can do and the good part with the minis is- it grows back - so if you don't like your first try there's always another chance :bgrin

Latest posts

Back