frontline plus

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GAILS

Reaction score
can anyone tell me the cheapest place to order frontline plus for dogs? and does anyone order their horse wormer and if so where?

Depending on where you are at check out Tractor Supply as they carry Frontline plus and several different wormers

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeffers.com

They sell horse/dog/cat/fish, etc..........products. Toys, supplements, meds, etc., etc.

[SIZE=12pt] Just a FYI[/SIZE]

I am in NO way knocking tring to save a buck. Lord knows I am doing that right now too. Just want you to know that if you ever have a problem with Frontline (there is a lot of bootleg products out there) and you did NOT buy it at a vet clinic, Merial will not honor their product guarentee. Working at a vet clinic fo rthe last 6 years I have this POUNDED into my head on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. Hope what you get works well for you. Oh BTW you will also have a hard time buying the new Permeris online. The reps told us that they are not allowing it to get out there like Frontline did and will black flag ANY vet that sells it to big places like Tractor supply, ect. If caught they will no longer be allowed to sell the product.

April

As far as horse wormer, I have ordered on ebay before, it came from Greece and is in pill form, works great, and most of my horses love them and will eat them like treats!! Plus one bottle does all of our horses (23) with left over!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Here is a link to the website http://www.geocities.com/karavokiris/

I have bought twice from him and love it!! The only bad thing is it takes several weeks to get it!! So order it when you need it in 5-6 weeks!!

Good Luck!!

Pets Mega Store in Australia Pets Megastore

Been using them for 10 years. Much cheaper than the US and you don't need a prescription for heartworm preventative. Not fakes. I get my dogs tested annually no heartworm to date. Also get flea products from them.

So much cheaper check it out.

Any you Aussies use them?

Latest posts

Back