From baby till now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedWagonMan

Reaction score
Here is our Blue as a baby.

Trinketsbaby031.jpg

As a yearling.

Blue3.jpg

Today as a 2yr old.

Blue1.jpg

We are thrilled with this little guy. He is growing up to be such a little man. If you ask him he is ready to take on the world!!!

Mark, he is very gorgeous! I bet you are so proud of him. What a neck on the little guy. I will tell you that he impressed someone up here enough last year to point your web site out to me. That is really saying something, as you are well across the country from me!
default_biggrin.png

default_new_shocked.gif
Wow, Mark. What a handsome boy. So refined and beautiful right from birth!

Amy, Thanks for the comments. Blue is truly something special to us. He has truly changed over the last year. That is when he accidentally pulled Julie's arm out of socket! He was so skittish because his mother did not want us near him. Now he runs to us when he sees us coming. We spent numerous hours working with him. I just love this guy.

Also Amy there are a few of you up there in Wash. that we wish was a little closer. You all have a few horses in Wash. we just drool over.

Jill, Thanks for the comments. I know what you have in VA and you guys aren't that far away!! Then again why go to VA I might just have to unload a few next time hauled wright comes thru here.

Matt, Thanks for the comments!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back