Friend has Doxie puppies...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Magic

Reaction score
Our friend an older single woman raises Dachshund puppies. She has been breeding for lots of years. Her son lives with her.. (she keeps a roof over his head) and she has a grndson and daughter that are single too. Life isn't always kind to her. She was a QH jockey and the horse rolled over on her in the gate s he was rolled over on. She is such a good friend to have dispite how life hasn't always been kind to her.

Anyway... she had two babies I got to see when they were just a few hours old. Two of them are Cream and White, one is cream and one is black and ton. One female is cream and white.. one male is cream and while one male cream and one black and tan female. She goes back quite a bit and has tons of Champions in her pedigrees.

Awhile back.. she had one puppy in the litter and sold it for $1000. She needed the money to pay the vet bills.. (C-section... A/I... shots... etc.)

Anyway, I just thought I'd mention it here, because if anyone is crazy for these little doggies and has been searching for unusual colors... I'd love to refer our friend. She is a bit pricey..... but considering the vet bill for an emergency C-section at the local emergency vet in the middle of the night is $1500... she needs to be. She's looking for another vet that works nights... (she needs to)

God Bless..

Lynn W

Latest posts

Back