Freedom of speech not liked?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckskin gal

Reaction score
Well looks like someone got really upset and took my post off. Guess there isn't freedom of speech for everyone on here and if we don't all think alike we get our posts removed. Was going to add to my last post : It may be your opinion that I should have taken the altering of my picture as a joke but that is only your opinion. My opinion is different and I don't feel I need to change my opinion any more than you want to change yours. If you want me to see things as you do, first try seeing things as I do for you shouldn't ask more from another person than you can give yourself. Is there something wrong with being considerate and do we always have to make a joke out of what another does or says? I think this is fine when it comes to people we know and understand but to do this to a stranger is really unnecessary. Life is too short to be spending time at poking another for being diffetent from what you yourself is. JMHO

Latest posts

Back