fox cubs on driveway today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twister

Reaction score
I looked out the front window this morning and saw something on the driveway, they were too far away for me to see with my bad eyes, so I got the binoculars and it was a pair of fox cubs playing like puppies, they made me laugh. By the time I thought to get my camera I could only get one shot and it is kind of far away but here it is:

DSC03405.jpg

Yvonne

note to self: always keep camera close by
default_wacko.png

aww!! They're so sweet, we have 3 little foxes under our chicken house (luckily no longer used for that purpose, just has retained the name! LOL!) They're right behind the barn, in a pretty high traffic spot, and are pretty brave little twits! Haven't got a photo of them in front of the chicken house yet, they were being sneaky this morning, but here's one little guy in the run on the other side.

4186_90527976975_531951975_2396871_6107138_n.jpg

4186_90527971975_531951975_2396870_8201772_n.jpg

They're pretty brave, let you get 10 or 15 feet away before they make a funny little noise (that I'm sure is sposed to be scary) and run under the building.

Oh my! Too cute. I want to come at live at your place Yvonne, you are like an animal sanctuary.
default_smile.png
Keep that camera close from now on
default_smile.png

They are soooo cute!!! You are lucky to live in such a sheltered spot and get to see all the wild life you do. Here on my farm the Jack Russell's put short work to any fox that thinks it might want to move in
default_no.gif

So very cute! we had a fox here when we first moved in but the horses kept chasing it away and now it doesnt come back.

all we have here besides the feral cats is the rockchucks we have a family that has lived here since we have and is so cute

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back