Forming a New Mini and Pony Club in Southern Colorado

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmoothEZ

Reaction score
Hey all of you mini and pony enthuasists we are trying to form a new club in southern colorado for people interested in having fun while spending time with your minis and ponies. This is in the infancy of making and to see what type of interest we may have we are holding an impromptu meeting on July 12 at 7:00 pm in Pueblo West. For anyone interested in receiving information on the meeting or to just comment please email me or pm me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Our future goals of this club include AMHR recognition, a non-profit organization that is run strictly by the memebership with all decisions made by the general members. Eventually sanctioned shows but to start off fun shows, clinics, trail rides, gelding incentives, futurities, camping outings and such. We just want a place where we can share our experiences, trials and tribulations and just have a good time.

There will be no boundaries as to where we can go from here and you do not have to live in this area to take advantage of what we are going to offer. So come and join the fun open to all registered and non registered minis and ponies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to hear more about this, i'm in the Oklahoma panhandle so Southern Co isn't that far!

Latest posts

Back