For those who went to/showed at Eastern Regionals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Went today and caught the stallion halter shows, had fun watching and putting faces to trainer names and seeing the horses in person as well
default_aktion033.gif
Got to meet Samantha (Clover Fork Miniatures) and her family, as well as her little man Zeph
default_yes.gif
Was great to finally meet in person after numerous emails back and forth working on AMHA/AMHR ads
default_laugh.png

Saw Kristina Slobody of Sawmill River Farm show but didn't get to meet/talk to her (I believe I have a pic of one of your buckskins, pm me and I'll send it to you!) .. And I'm sure we probably walked by several of you others
default_smile.png
Hopefully next year I'll have Doc and/or Royal out there..

I've got a TON of photos from the stallion halter classes and a few from the solid and multi color stallion/gelding classes.. If any of you that showed or had horses in those classes would pm me, I can see if your horse(s) is in any of the pics and I'd be more than happy to pass the pics on to you
default_smile.png

I was there too. Just got back from the show an hour ago. Long Drive, but worth it. I got to see Rubicon, Beau Coup Wardance, SF Mahogony Bay, Uno Apollo, Zephyr Buckeroo, Destiny in the Buff, Lightening Bolt, etc. in person from just a few feet away!

Got a few pictures too. I have some new favorites to watch like Drakkar, SRF premier, and the champion in multi color (can't remember the name).

Got to visit Versatility Training Center and Iona farm on Saturday. Very nice people with some great horses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang! We probably walked past each other at some point lol

LOVED this stallion and have been trying to figure out who he was as I didn't catch his name during the show but knew Josh Tibbs was showing him, so did a search on google and came across Blue Ice MTP Drakkar and the markings look the same..

Thanks for mentioning Sunwepts Reigning King, he won the Multi Color Class. We had a wonderful Show, can't wait for Worlds!

kingsmall.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]"Drakkar" is owned by Monette Freeman at Wisteria Miniature Horses.[/SIZE]

Dang! We probably walked past each other at some point lol
LOVED this stallion and have been trying to figure out who he was as I didn't catch his name during the show but knew Josh Tibbs was showing him, so did a search on google and came across Blue Ice MTP Drakkar and the markings look the same..

Yeah, Drakkar was looking awesome!

Does anyone know if there are results of the show posted somewher, if so where?

Eastern Regionals was such an awesome show!

Lucky C, sorry I didn't get to meet you!!! We were running around like loons all weekend..... I would love to have the pic that you took of my buckskin stallion... not sure which one it is yet, as I had 4 of them showing sunday..... lol.... I will PM you my e-mail addy. thank you!

Atwoode, thank you for mentioning my little stud, SRF Premier.... He is one of my favorite kids in the barn. A big horse in a 28" package...

Alex, Here is a link to the results..... Eastern Regional Results

OMG! That stallion is [SIZE=14pt]AaaaaaaaaaaaWwwwwwwwwwwwEeeeeeeeeeeesome![/SIZE]

A well deserved win I'd say.

Charlotte

Thanks for the link to the results! Sounds like you all had a great time!

It was really great meeting Cristina from Lucky C Acres! I have attached photos of my boys showing, thanks to Lucky C since my camera messed up. I also met Jennifer from Cedar Field Farms. I saw a few other people and only waved since I was running around crazy with our daughter(we were the ones pushing the stroller) We left late Saturday night and arrived Sunday morning after 2AM then back up by 8AM. We had to get the boys ready for their class and needless to say was just really tired and crazy. I really wanted to meet others and say hello but just no time. I hope next year my life calms down, but not likely. Zeph did well with Josh and great with my son. My youngest showed a gelding that Josh brought and let him borrow. Although it was a crazy day we truely had a blast. Thanks for letting me share the photos and taking them Lucky C.

ZEPHd.jpg

Dylan showing Zeph

ZEPHj.jpg

Daulton showing Hot Rod

ZEPHb.jpg

ZEPHc.jpg

Zeph shown by Josh

Latest posts

Back