For those of you who use them

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anne

Reaction score
I need new sweats, and have been looking at some on different sites. I'm looking for the ones lined with fleece that can be left on. The ones I have are a pain, they slip, come off (probably rubbed off, I suppose) and the ones I have found all seem pretty much the same.

Anyone have some that are a bit better?

Thanks Anne

Supreme Equine makes the best neck wraps in my opinion.

The best throat & neck sweats are found at PrimeDesign!

Fleece covered with a locking velcro strap that keeps the sweat in place and also from coming unwrapped.

Just make sure that the velcro you get will actually stay on the neoprene. The one I *ahem*"borrowed *ahem* from my trainer and simply "forget" to give back is really quite awful. Itj doesn't stay on, slides off my horses neck via face when he leans his head down, and I have to hold the darn thing on with duct tape, and even that doesn't work too well. Not sure where its from though.

In my opinion, by far the best are the Triple L sweats...........but get the wraps when you get into the bigger ones, they are more effective.

Latest posts

Back