For fluffy baby - To elegent yearling..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calekio

Reaction score
I always knew there was something special about my little filly the day she was born, i'm certainly not disappointed yet!

The day she was born

Chaos-NiceJune06.jpg

At 2 months old - After taking reserve and champion and her first and only show!

Chaos-RosettesNiceSept06.jpg

At 4 months old.

ChaosMe-StoodupNiceOct06.jpg

And now... minus the fuzz! Certainly not disappointed!

Calekio First Wish

Chaos-FullClipNiceApr07.jpg

What do you lot think of her? She is my first proper homebred foal, bred and born with me. (However what on earth do i do to tame the mane!
default_unsure.png
: She's going for the 'punk' look, obviously!
default_rolleyes.gif
: )

Oh, she is a cutie! She has the sweetest face
default_smile.png

I think for her mane, you could under cut it if you want and have it be less fluffy.

Oh my goodness! That mane! I love the punk look!
default_smile.png

I think a nice long bridle path would start taming all that hair down, so we can see her little face better! Wonderful pictures of her growing up!

she is very cute!

Okapi, my yearling stud colt, had a mane like that this spring when I clipped him. I gave him a nice long bridle path and then separated the mane into 4 sections, banded them and put a slinky on him for about a month. be sure to take ths slinky off abou every other day and take the bads out so that it dosn't break the hairs off. it worked well for me, now he has a nice mane that lays on one side :bgrin

Latest posts

Back