foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

wrenhart

Reaction score
This is Brave Harts Sir Galahad, born March 12 , and he is a bay with blue eyes and cool markings on his right flank he has a seahorse and on his left flank he has a horse-clamation point and on his shoulder a jaster hat and on his other side neck area a horse head and neck , of course you have to have a good imagination...like cloud shapes HA!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Wrenhart I just LOVE your little guy! So striking and looks like he has plenty of personality!
Can't wait to see pics as he grows up!

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Staff member
Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Dun Buckin Around, a/k/a "Ducky"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Black Show Colt -- Refined, Necky, Leggy with a Tiny, Pretty Head
By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion), out of Harrells Rowdys Reflection of Hope (Halter Gr Champion)
Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, Rowdy, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

(pictured at only 12 hours old -- not all the way unfolded)

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Guess I can add my two boys now!

First we had Phoenix, black pinto out of a silver black pintaloosa and by a black near leopard overo-appaloosa born on May 8th

Second we have TJ, a solid black with appy frosting starting to come in on his hips, a full blue eye and a partial blue eye, out of a black pinto mare and sired by the same stallion as the above colt

Flyin G Farm

Reaction score
Here are mine:

Flyin G Bonsais Tail Spin:

Flyin G's Venti Mocha Blanca:

Flyin G's Buck N Exotic:

Flyin G's Classy Dancer of WolfAcres:

Flyin G Bonsais Hi Roller:

Flyin G Bonsais Image of Broadway:

Tracy

PaintNminis

Reaction score
Desert Realms Rayon De Soleil

AMHA/AMHR Palomino Pinto Filly foaled 04/11

Desert Realms Bayliner

PtHA Breeding Stock (Pending) Bay Colt Foaled 06/07

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are mine (updated Ducky, my fillies, and a purchase)...

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me’sBig City Cover Girl, a/k/a "Cover Girl"[/SIZE]2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Buckskin Filly – Expected To Mature @ 31”

By Little Kings Big City Buck (Sire of National Champions, Son of Buckeroo)

Out of Erica’s Double Dipped (a sibling to many National Champions and Sired by Little Kings B T Buck Bandito, Son of BTU)

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Passionately Dun, a/k/a "Passion"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Grey-Grulla Filly -- Expected To Mature @ 31”

By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion) and Out of Edgewood Skip To My Lou (Halter Champion)

Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Dun Buckin Around, a/k/a "Ducky"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Show Colt – Dark Bay Dun / Expected to Grey -- Expected To Mature @ 33”

By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion), out of Harrells Rowdys Reflection of Hope (Halter Gr Champion)

Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, Rowdy, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

[SIZE=12pt]Cross Countrys Brass Monkey, a/k/a “Monkey"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Blaze Faced, Blue Eyed, Buckskin Show Colt – -- Expected To Mature @ 31”

Sired By Cross Country Rowdys Reflection, Sire of National Grand Champions – Son of Lazy “N” Redboy and Grandson of Rowdy

OhHorsePee

Reaction score
Well, I just put Smoothie shots up but here is one that isn't there. I also have a smokey black with blue eyes colt that I need to get some pictures of too.

Latest posts