Foals, foals and more foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getitia

Reaction score
I cannot believe that the year is almost half over :new_shocked: This spring, my "day job" has been very hectic, with a great deal of travel - Bless my dear husband for being the chief Midwife this foaling season. With no show on our schedule this long holiday weekend, we are definitely going to clip the rest of the foals and get them posted.

Here is a preview of some of the guys -

Hot Toddy aka Todd - aspc/amhr

fancy06colt.jpg

Raindance - amha/amhr and our tiny tiny girl from this year (will mature around 30)

magic06filly02_small.jpg

One Grand Dance - amha/amhr - and the tiny guy of the group

firebird06colt02_small.jpg

Papooso Da Vinci - aka Vince - amhr/aspc - we call him our giraffe as his neck just keeps growing

maggies06colt05_small.jpg

Good luck to everyone still on foal watch
default_yes.gif
: and Congratulations to all those with foals on the ground :aktion033: :aktion033: Thanks for letting me share

OMG!!! DROOL!

Raindance needs to come live with me and meet up with Phantom Feather or Lotto some day!

MmmMMMmmm she's lovely! They ALL are!

I've admired your horses for years!
default_yes.gif
:

:new_shocked: WOW!!!!! :new_shocked:

Beautiful, Beautiful Babies Getitia!!!
default_wub.png
: (we really do need a drooling icon!!!
default_wink.png
: )

Congratulations on a Happy, Healthy Foaling Season!!!! And Thank You for sharing the pics!!!

Nancy
default_smile.png

Beautiful foals as alway Getitia. Congratulations.

Carol

:new_shocked: BEAUTIFUL foals!! Congratulations!!!

Thank you thank you
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Todd was a complete surprise - he is a Buckskin pinto :new_shocked: We had never realized his dam was a smokey black
default_rolleyes.gif
:

And REO, you will like Raindances other side even better and I'm sure she would bat her long eyelashes at Lotto for sure :bgrin

magic06filly01.jpg

Here is Raindances full sister from last year - she is a spitting image of her big sister- except Raindance got all of the color.

rhythm06.jpg

ive been lucky enough to go see them in person a couple times and they are all just gorgeous! Cant wait to see my foal next year from flirt!

Ahhhh! Stop that! :new_shocked: Be still my heart! :538:

I'm SO in LOVE with her!!!
default_wub.png
:

I love her full sister too!
default_smile.png

But then all your horses make my heart go pitty pat!

Aren't they just beautiful! :aktion033: They are so breath taking in person! I love going to Getitia's!!! She has such eye candy horses. They are truely amazing!!!

Fran

They are all gorgeous!! That Todd is fantastic, but I'm with REO, Raindance should just move to Oklahoma!

Gorgeous, Outstanding, Breathtaking!
default_wub.png
:

I think your horses ROCK, Getitia!

Congrats on a great foaling season. :aktion033:

Nan

What a nice group of foals!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations on a great foaling season. :bgrin

Latest posts

Back