Foaling finished here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Us N Texas

Reaction score
We have had a fantastic year! 5 fillies, and one colt! We had two late slips, one early on, and one in the middle of our foaling season. But my gosh, 5 fillies! Jerry and I have always had to go out and buy fillies, always had colts. One mare had 5 colts in a row, and it was heard said that if that mare ever had a filly, Jerry and I would fall over from shock. Well, yesterday we fell over! A beautiful red and white pinto filly. She was our final foal of the year! Don't ask for pictures, as my daughter borrowed my camera charger, and forgot to bring it home!

I do promise to let the filly fairy go this morning, and hopefully she will visit some of you guys. Just don't let her forget how to get back here next year!

Congrats on a successful foaling season!!! So glad your last was bundled up in pink!!!
default_wink.png

Yay! Congrats on the filly, can't wait to see the pics.

Thank you for releasing the filly fairy, I need her to come to my barn tonight 360 days today, I think I've waited long enough.

Congrats!! 5 fillies to a colt sounds great to me
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back