Foal Registration

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choclat dreams

Reaction score
I bred my mare to a stallion that has his temp papers, but the owner did not get his permanent ones done yet. I keep bugging her but she is not getting it done. Can I get my baby registered with only the temp paper info?
default_wacko.png

I believe with the AMHR both sire and dam have to have their permanent papers before foals can be registered. And as long as sire and dam are 3 yrs old the same year the foal is born you can do that.

I don't think that is the case with amha but they have to be DNA'd and parent qualified

I could be wrong but that is what I understand

If your still not getting any action.

Why don't you offer to pay for her to send in the sires permanent registration. maybe that will help

it is not expensive you could send her a check made out to the registry for her to send with his papers.

just a thought

If the foal's sire is overdue to receive his permanent papers, the registry will not take care of your foal's paperwork until the sire's are done.

If the sire's owner is holding things up, you could offer to pay for the fee as encouragement.

Latest posts

Back