Foal number 2 arrived yesterday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponyboi09

Reaction score
ANOTHER COLORED FILLY!!! We are so excited. She lookes a whole lot like her 3 days older half sister. haha Anyways, here are some pictures of her at one day old, I just took most of these. She is very dainty. Souch a girly little thing. I dont have any idea what to call her. Open to suggestions.

009-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

And here is her half sister, being a total mess. G Willikers Beck N' Call.

008.jpg

009.jpg

And here are some of "Beck Beck" today.

005-1.jpg

012.jpg

002-2.jpg

Hope you like my girls!

Last edited by a moderator:
Both are real pretty girls, I like that white stripe on the older sis too, Congratulations!

Congratulations...not one, but TWO spotted little butts, LOL. They are both pretty, but I really like the one with the solid face.

Oh no!!! You dont want to look at those two ugly babies!!! You need to send them here RIGHT away, so as not to embarrass yourself to all your friends! When may I expect delivery!?

HOW CUTE is her face???
default_wub.png
OMG, you are so lucky to have them both colored at birth that way. They will only get more so.... I bet this recent one will have a big blanket, or more! Keep us updated with pics so we can see how they end up coloring.

Who are the dams? (names?) and the sire?

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
Awww look at that little freckled butt!!! She is just too cute as is her big sis!!! Congratulations!!!

Oh no!!! You dont want to look at those two ugly babies!!! You need to send them here RIGHT away, so as not to embarrass yourself to all your friends! When may I expect delivery!?
HOW CUTE is her face???
default_wub.png
OMG, you are so lucky to have them both colored at birth that way. They will only get more so.... I bet this recent one will have a big blanket, or more! Keep us updated with pics so we can see how they end up coloring.

Who are the dams? (names?) and the sire?
the filly born first is out of a pinto mare, Dottie, and my leapord appy, Stormy. Both are on my very out of date website.
default_rolleyes.gif
And the dam of the newest filly is a mare I have on a type of lease deal from canterbury minis. Her name is kitty, but I cant remember her registered name... I do know that she is a Kobeck mare though.

And sadly, I wont be able to keep any foals this year because I will be leaving for college next year.

Both of your babies have been very nice this year! Congratulations!

Congratulations!

That top picture
default_wub.png
What an adorable face!

Latest posts

Back