Foal Cameras

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherylsminis

Reaction score
default_aktion033.gif
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to comment on a neat inexpensive way to monitor expectant mares over the internet.

I recently bought a Panasonic Pet Cam camera off of Amazon. I believe Target also carries it. Panasonic carries wired and wireless versions. Through Amazon, I paid about $90 for the camera.

The camera includes free server to be viewed over the internet (you will not have a monthly bill). The software that comes with camera will also record to your hard drive if you like. I am able to pull up still images on my Motorola Q cell phone when I am away from the house. I can press refresh on my cell phone and current photo will display. I do have the unlimited data package on my Verizon phone.

I have only had this for a few months but it is working great so far.

If interested, go to Google search and look for Panasonic pet cam.

Good Luck!

This looks good - so from remote locations (such as work) you can also access? Not just at home?

I already have a 4 camera system. I wonder if I can point the camera at the monitor so I could look at all six horses, my monitor cycles through all four cameras?

Latest posts

Back