FNB

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone can OBVIOULYS tell they are trying VERY hard. The baby is obvioulys in the WRONG position. But they are getting the job done with is the most important part
default_wub.png
:

ITS HERE! THANK THE LORD! I was so worried! Its a colt too!!

Gage

:aktion033: Way to go Fran and gang! Let this be a lesson to those watching, not to give up and keep faith.. I really do hope that those who said they were going to lose the foal apologizes to Cimarron and Fran, those with these foal cams allow us into their barns for the ups and downs of the miracle of birth..> Many tend to forget that everyone has different techniques and methods and that we don't always see EVERYTHING that is going on...

Congrats again a the new little one
default_wub.png
:

yes the baby is moving! that little boy gave his momma a run for their money and their emotions

Thank goodness they got him out! Now I just hope they will both be okay.

Is it too late to make my mare un-pregnant??

Oh my the glimpse I did get of the foal sure looks like his daddy!

Rachel dont say that, You and your Loved ones will be just fine when the time comes!
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=36pt]Congratulations to Sheila & Daphne!![/SIZE]

Good Job! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations on your new colt. Thankfully you were able to help him when he was having trouble. My hats off to you!!! Great JOB!!!

Hey All! Just got home from Frans. Daphne and her baby are doing well. She wasnt sure about him nursing but we think she is getting the idea! He is absolutely gorgeous!!! He looks alot like his dad! I cant wait for Becky to see him!

Daphne was a maiden and she was very tight and it just took alot of work to get him out! We had the vet called and were glad when he finally popped out! He also had a front hoof over his head! Thank God he is here! We will have the vet out tomorrow to check them both over. Thanks to Fran Carrier and her husband Brian for a great job! Gotta got to bed now if I can sleep !!!! Woohoo!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thanks for all the support and well wishes!!!

Guys and gals, please keep in mind you have NO idea what is going on in the barn behind the scenes.. Fran has foaled out minis for the past couple years and has foaled out several large horses too.. yes, the mare is not hers but obviously the mare owner trusts Fran with her mare and foal... Keep in mind that both Fran and the mare owner (which I know visits here) can read and see your posts, so don't go making judgements and statements without the facts..

I totally agree with that statement!
default_yes.gif
: Since I have been watching the Webcams for the past at least 4 years FNB is one that I used to watch. Frannie has foaled out MANY mares over the span of MANY years and had begun foaling minis for at least the past 3 years.
default_wink.png
: That much I do know and THANKGOODNESS this foaling had a good outcome. Congratualtions! :aktion033: I assure you Frannie and Brian where there watching and they tried doing everything in their power to help this foal into this world.. Please remember all these owners of foaling cams on the worldwide web invite people to join them in their miracles of birth and what you see on these cams is usually delayed especially if their is alot of people watching the cam so it may appear an eternity but really isnt since the cam gets bogged down on the server.
default_yes.gif
:

I have seen over the years I have been watching them that watchers "jump the gun" so to speak, saying

very hurtful things on message boards with out really taking into account that they themselves are not there present at this birth so they dont really know what it going on other than what they "think" they see.

I have seen this over and over again and feel sorry for the webcam owners if something does not go right in the foaling. :no:

The way I feel about it is The farm owners invited us there to watch WITH them and how would the watchers like it if there were no Webcams to watch!
default_unsure.png
: This is a prvilege not a right so please remember unless you are THERE and have personal knowledge of what is really going on be careful of what you say on Message Boards like these.
default_wink.png
:

:saludando:

Jeri

Although I am just relieved that everything came out right I must take task with your statement Jeri.

In the first place a privilege is a right- it what the word means and in the second if they do not want us watching all they have to do is turn off the cameras.

By putting it out there on the Net they are giving everyone the right to watch it and, if they deem fit, to comment on what they see.

Please be aware that not all comments will be favourable and, if you do not want these, do not put you camera on the Web.

Had I access to this service I for one would not hesitate- in spite of scruffy stalls etc, the benefits of knowing that people all over the world would be helping me watch my mares and would be prepared to call me if they saw problems would by far outweigh and negativity.

But please do not expect them to watch and, if they see something that does not seem right to them, not comment.

That is censorship.

I was not home to watch but got the details via cell phone and it certainly was a tense few minutes.
default_unsure.png
: I'm glad everything turned out so well for everyone involved. We were rooting for you all the way. Congratulations on the sweet little boy and hope things continue to be well for both mare and foal.

I know all the comments were made out of concern so none should be taken personally or aimed to be personal for that matter. Obviously Daphne was in good hands and that was the most important thing and that the baby was born healthy. This is exactly why maiden mares scare me to death, lol.......

Congrats on a gorgeous lil colt!! :aktion033: And well done delivery! :aktion033:

I didn't get to see the delivery although it sounds like a very tight maiden mare, all turned out well and Sheila and Pat have a healthy, normal, bouncing baby boy. Who looks very much like his sire, Redrock Incognito, I might add! Congratulations to all involved for getting him here alive and well! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back