Flying The Friendly skies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfogg

Reaction score
the airlines! Remember last week I had such a delightful experience booking flight to Tulsa. Finally got the planets to line up and all is well.

Today got a notice that my flights were changed I would now get into Atlanta at 5:15 BUT my flight to Tulsa would be leaving at 4:04 an hour before I got in. So here we go again with Expedia, they very nicely changed it so I would be getting into Tulsa at 3 in the morning. People love to come to the airport at 3 a.m..

My other option was a 5 hour layover and get in at midnight.

I was also informed that it might take up to 3 months for my credit card to get credited if I chose to cancel my Delta flight. I did choose to cancel. Will try my hand again. Is it just me? I am not exactly a pro at this stuff but I felt if you were nice to people they would try to do the right thing by you.

Any ideas?

default_wub.png

Bon

unfortunatley bonnie it is my experience that the meaner, nastier. the further you'll get in life. seems like when i'm nice (even if i'm very angry about something) people will jerk jerk you around but if you stomp your feet, scream, etc they'll jump right on it. I've also found that the laws work/protect the people that break them but hurt the honest people. really sucks
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So did you get a flight yet. let me know the dates and I can see what I can find or put Russ to work doing it for you.

Ahhhh!!! I'm sorry you're having all that trouble Bonnie! That stinks! I hope you can find an EASY way to get there. And I'll hope to see you there!

I went through Travelocity when I last flew (last April). Had to change dates, and because I'd purchased the travel insurance for $20, the nice fellow told me I should totally cancel the flight and re-book. It took a month for them to reimburse my account and all it cost me was the insurance money.

That sucks Bonnie that they are making your life miserable....just remember...when you get up there you are in safe hands!
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back