Florida Miniature Horse Farms

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hafpints

Reaction score
I am going to be down in the Clearwater Beach area Feb 9-16 and I was looking for any miniature horse farms near that area. I always like to go see other people's minis. Let me know this could be fun.

We have a mini club in Florida--FMHC--the website is www.fmhc.org and you can link to the member directory

Our farm is in Brooksville, not too far from Clearwater, our website is www.wellspringminifarm.com

You are probably going to have to drive a couple hours away from Clearwater beach to find anyone that has more than a couple minis. I was born and raised very close to Clearwater and that whole area is 1 big city. We had to move about 2 hours north of there to be able to find enough land to have horses. If u are up for a drive u are welcome to see our herd of about 40. Dont know if we will have any foals by then but we do have 1 mare thats bagging up now so we might! We are probably 2 hours drive from where u will be north and right off I75.

[SIZE=12pt]Hi there-[/SIZE]

The AMHA show at the Florida State Fair in Tampa will be on February 10-11, mares on Saturday and stallions on Sunday.

Come visit!

Barbie

:aktion033: Thank you to all who replied. I may have to attend the AMHA show at the Florida State Fair. Thanks again.

April

You are welcome to come to our place in Brooksville. We are about one to one and one-half hour north of Clearwater. We are pretty new to minis, only about 2 years and don't have a fancy place or tons of horses but we love what we have.

Our farm is in Jacksonville, which would be a far drive for you
default_sad.png
BUT there are many nice places in Brookesville. The FL State fair is always a nice show too! And the fair afterwards is a blast!

My friends farm is in Dover, FL between Tampa and Plant City, about an hour to an hour and a half from Clearwater, we will be at the fair also. I say we as I show for her. Send me a PM if you'd like the phone number.

Karen

[SIZE=12pt]April-[/SIZE]

I live 1-1 /2 hours from Clearwater - we are east of Bradenton. I'd love for you to come visit - I only have 5 in my barn (well, plus the two that are in the bellies), but love to have people come visit.

Come visit - or, if you make it to the State Fair, please look me up - I'll have a yearling colt and a 2 year old mare there. Farm name is Oak Vista.

Would love to meet you.

Barbie

Wanted to add that my trainer is Greatly reducing her numbers due to a car accident that left her back a mess. :no:

She's in Ocala, (about 1 hour away from Tampa) but has some amazing horses, and Amazing deals right now on bred mares, stallions, and younger stock! Go check her out at

www.Winningstreaktc.com !! I'm sure you can find something there, she's got about 50 head I think, and is trying to get down to a much more managable number!!

Latest posts

Back