flirts huge belly off cam last night

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

here is flirt in all her glory last night sleeping. LOL

flirtlaying.jpg

I feel so bad for her!! Rusty says look at those little stick legs! Shes getting pretty worn out. Last night the foal moved so hard she fell down. Thats always been a good indicator that we are getting close!

thanks so much guys! i am on pins and needles waiting for this foal. we did get to clip her belly today and do a bridle cut. thank you frannie for your help!

She sure is refined, i think this is going to be one heck of a baby.

Still working on getting your cam to work for me, i think im going to email wefoal here in a bit and see what they can do.

I think your getting close
default_smile.png

:new_shocked: She looks like she's saying, "Get this out NOW!!!!!". :bgrin Can't wait to see her foal. I do not envy her, though.

Just curious...what's the bedding?

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor girl!!! I'm watching the webcam now...she can't possibly wait until mid-March, she looks like she's about to 'splode!!

Hugs...

Just curious...what's the bedding?
It looks like that new bedding from TSC. I just got some of it today and its almost like powder now, they keep changing their bedding around.

leanna is right! its that really fine stuff tsc switched to. due to weather i couldnt get to my normal supplier. the fine bedding is nice for scooping poop but it is too dusty for my taste. why is tsc bedding always dusty? ughh. I have had 2 people ask if it was sand lol. i wish the color would work on the camers (i guess not enough light) ive had a couple people think she was eating shavings but shes not you just cant see the hay due to the blk & white pic.

thanks so much for the compliments! she is bred to Getitias stallion Grahams Little King Lee who is homozygous for pinto. I dont think she will make it to mid march either LOL. shes getting soft in the back (you can see her butt starting to get pointy) and has about half a bag. Vulva is swollen but not elongated yet. She is getting really uncomfortable!

Leanna you better hurry and get that cam working!!

:new_shocked: OMGosh! :new_shocked:

That poor mare! I bet the baby will be beautiful!
default_wub.png
: Just get it outta her!!

Back