Flicka's progress (big horse)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my daughter has settled on brindi so now we have a brindi in the family and we are so excited. Thanks for the name suggestions and the comments everyone.

Sounds like a great name, and so happy for you. Please share a few more pictures of Brindi !!

Congratulations, she is beautiful. I am so happy that it went smoothly and she let you help some.

She's a pretty girl, and I hope momma becomes more tolerant and loving towards you as this little one grows. You'll have to tell us more about her personality! Sounds like fun!

Flicka and Brindi look great! Congratulations.

I look forward to seeing more pics!

I'm soooo jealous. Ours are obviously pregnant, but sure not coming along (well ,they are but...).

Congratulations on the arrival of "Brindi" She is adorable and I can see why you have all instantly fallen in love with her
default_smile.png

She is quit a show off with her running bucking and kickin ... We had visitors today and she was wide open for about 20 minutes then she had to take a nap lol

Brindi's a pretty girl! She looks like she is going to be a big girl with those LONG legs! What breed is mom? What is the sire? Maybe she will get to be Mom's height or better?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back