Flanders Video is wondering

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those who it is not working did you download that silverfox thing or whatever it was?

Ok, i just tried again and now it works, yippie

I keep trying it and all I get is loading and nothing ever comes up. It worked fine yesterday and I can view the marestare cams which are silverfox so I dont know why its not working. Oh well I guess I should be doing something else anyhow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm...... I just came in, opened it up and it's working fine here. Computers - gotta love 'em!

Working GREAT here! I've been so happy to see some of my good friends winning! Yeah AMHR!

Horseshowsonline.com .... Now that's a different story!
default_wacko.png

Hmm I have sound and has been working most of the morning was a little iffy around the start of afternoon session but been good ever since.

It works off and on for me. I think the problem is, when a lot of people go to watch it at one time, it crashes their server! That is my guess anyway!

It is pretty neat to watch when it does work. I have never seen a show before! I did think it was kind of funny how some of the contestants get bored and do things that show it! LOL They forget that they are being watched from above too!
default_biggrin.png

It works off and on for me. I think the problem is, when a lot of people go to watch it at one time, it crashes their server! That is my guess anyway!

It is pretty neat to watch when it does work. I have never seen a show before! I did think it was kind of funny how some of the contestants get bored and do things that show it! LOL They forget that they are being watched from above too!
default_biggrin.png

You'll have to remember most classes are over 30 mins and everyone showing right now are youth under the age of 17. I think they are doing a great job
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif

Not sure about the feed.
default_wacko.png

I can see it on my PC but not on my Mac. Does it not work on the Mac? That's what I'm thinking, anyways.

Very cool, though. I've never seen Nationals so this is a great way to experience it from afar.

I can see it on my PC but not on my Mac. Does it not work on the Mac? That's what I'm thinking, anyways.

Very cool, though. I've never seen Nationals so this is a great way to experience it from afar.
Yes, it works on a Mac! That is what I have!!

I have been watching it on my Mac.

The costume thing was a blast!!! I loved it! Now I want to dress O So up! I'm sure he will like it! LOL
default_biggrin.png

The congress used Iequine. What I liked was that the class was posted at the bottom of your screen so you always knew what the class was. Can't Flanders do this? Flanders is a little foggy.

If anyone is watching right now. The horse and cart feed. What are the people with the buckets for?

Oh, never mind! Figured it out, once I watched longer! LOL

I can see it just fine! Please tell the videographer, in the driving classes, please back up, don't zoom in on the horses. I want to see them at a distance to see how they move. Zooming in on one at a time for 2 seconds doesn't work. Watch the entire far rail at once or just zoom a little.

I'm now able to see it on my Mac.
default_aktion033.gif
Thanks to everyone who confirmed it was available to Mac users, too. (I had to update my software. Duh!
default_blush.png
)

Latest posts

Back