First snow of the year...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmycritters

Reaction score
And it's still coming down!

HPIM0275.jpg

HPIM0276.jpg

It's snowing pretty good here in Appleton, WI too! But so far the snow is only sticking to cars, grass, etc. odd items...melting on the ground...

I hate winter!
default_wacko.png
:

It's snowing pretty good here in Appleton, WI too! But so far the snow is only sticking to cars, grass, etc. odd items...melting on the ground...

[SIZE=10pt]I am sure when this snow is done, that it will melt soon enough here as well - the ground should still be warm enough I think.
default_yes.gif
: [/SIZE]

Lori

It snowed here in Roberts, WI also but is gone now. We didn't get much of anything. I know this sounds crazy, but I am looking forward to our first nice snow here so I can play with my arab filly in the snow!!! Your minis look so cute covered with snow with hay in their mouths!!!!

Yes that is what it looked around here also. I had 8 inches of snow in 4 hours, yes 2 inches an hour.

At 7:30 AM I went out to feet and there was just a dusting on the ground and by 12 noon I had 8-1/2 inches~!!! Now that is coming down at a fast rate.. Wet, white and lots of it. :new_shocked: I am 15 miles South of Eau Claire right in the middle of the heavy band of snow that came through.

It doesn't look like it bothers the horses much, does it, even your donkey looks content. I think the animals like the snow, even though mine are whimps and run for the buildings until it's done, than they come out to play. Cute pictures.

Latest posts

Back