First Show Next Weekend :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Our first 2010 show is next weekend in Lockport NY. Nigel and I are bringing our yearling colt Ericas Jokes on You and I'm bringing my gelding Martins Mardi Gras Eligent Man who I just got hardshipped he's had a bit of a show career as a shetland but I'm excited to see what he doe sin AMHR. We are also doing Ashland OH the weekend after.. We cant make as many shows this year because of college but very excited about the ones we can !I've been working him alot the last 4 weeks and I think he looks fabulous Just wanted to share..

Thanks <3 Devon

elipreshow4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
MY GOSH! You kids have some FANCY horses. I am always so impressed when I see your pictures. That kind of action and no shoes??? Have fun at your upcoming show!

Good luck at the show dont forget to post your results here! Very beautiful horse!

He's ASPC and was hardshipped AMHR this year as he turned 3 He's rock E on top showman on bottom
Havent heard that in a whilt top and bottom woohoo big horse terminology. I like it.

Good luck to all of you!
default_smile.png
Have a great show and have fun! Eli looks great, I am sure he will do awesome. Joker too!
default_smile.png

Your horses are so incredible, you will do great at the show with both of them. Looking forward to results and PICTURES!

Back