First Horse Clipped

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
OMG WOW is all I can say!!! Clipped my first show horse of the season, will do my other one next weekend..

I just LOVE this boy.

Here are some before and after Pic's of Baccarat my AMHA Yearling Cat A colt.

He has been on Lucerne Hay only all winter, I have just bought him in straight from the paddock but he has been rugged though winter.

I am so glad I repeated this breeding, and hopefully will have a full sister to keep this November!!

Before:

P8090091.jpg

P8090087.jpg

After:

P8090099.jpg

P8090146.jpg

P8090162.jpg

P8090163.jpg

P8090164.jpg

Yes, he is very nice, congrats. You should do well in the ring with him.

Beth

Nice looking fella...you will do well in the show ring with him!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Good grief! What a change! I had no idea of what would be under the fuzz!!!

Thanks guys
default_smile.png
I am so please on how he has matured!
default_wub.png

I clip the head first and then the legs(the 2 bits I hate doing most! LOL) it was quite shocking after I had done one leg, they were soooooo skinnyyyy, you do really forget after seeming them all fuzzy for months what they really look like under there!!! We have our first show Nov I think, so it gives me lots of time to get him looking even better....I get to clip my other Fuzzy Yearling filly next weekend, Can't wait to do that!!

Thanks all for your lovely comments, we are very proud of him
default_smile.png
default_laugh.png

thanks all! I am really looking forward to his full sibling being born Mid Nov! Only a few more months to go! YAY We have another mare to foal end sept/october and then this guys mom, and then our last mare end of dec.

Latest posts

Back