First Fun Competition Outing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CZP1

Reaction score
On Sunday we had a continuous drive at a club members farm. I had a spinal fusion 7 months ago the fusing part was slower than the neurosurgeon expected but gave the ok to drive my mini. I have back on the box for the past three months, I haven't done as much as we did on Sunday. We paired up with another friend who has a mini too. We had three cone courses to go through as well as 4 obstacles.

We had a great drive and Cheyenne was a really good boy. We had a ball and when they were giving the awards - we tied with a big horse for first!! I couldn't believe it!! I was so excited! We competed against three big horses, 3 miniature donkeys and a mini. It is a fun oriented club and though we compete nobody really "shows" on a regular basis but maybe a few members. I just had to share because it was the first time back.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_173227531629&ap=1#!/photo.php?fbid=232828056733109&set=oa.10150205032651630&type=1&theater

...and here Ive been whining about my broken wrist...

That said, as another who has been laid up from driving, congratulations on a spectacular return!

Congratulations!!! Seems to be the year for spectacular comebacks for those on the injured list.
default_wink.png
Does that FB link have pictures? I'll go look when I get home from work.

Leia

Latest posts

Back