First Foal of the Season!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wisteria

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

We'd like to announce the birth of our first foal of the season. His name is Wisteria Orion Sovereign King. He is our first - so Sovereign. He was born on Martin Luther King Day - so King. His sire, WORLD Champion Senior Stallion Evergreens Orion Commanders Onyx is an Orion Light Van't Huttenest grandsire and his dam Fallen Ash Farms Devine Destiny, a direct Alvadars Double Destiny Daughter.

An awesome pedigree, beautiful head, TINY ears, straight legs and SOOOO upright. Already a great topline and tailset - we are very proud of this little bay colt. I think he's going to be a show colt and he will bring a lot to the table as a future stud. His pedigree holds a whopping 34 world, national and dam/sire of world/national Champions! Stars include Buckeroo, L&D Scout, Orion Van't Huttenent, Gold Melody Boy, Alvadars Double Destiny, Flying W Farms Blue Boy, Brewers Orion Commander and many more!

We will shave him soon to see what's under all that hair and I think we will be even more pleased!

Thanks for letting me share,

Monette :saludando:

AMHA046.jpg

AMHA029.jpg

default_wub.png
: He is so cute.

Is he bay? I am glad mare and foal did great.

keep us posted,

melissa

He is absolutely beautiful! I love his eyes! Congrats!

WOW he is just AWESOME, he is what you pray for!! Love the name too! CONGRATS!!!
default_wub.png
:

Oh Monette! Just gorgeous! Exactly what we all should be striving for. Pure perfection!

Congratulations!!

That face! Can't wait to see how he matures. Congratulations on an awesome start to your foaling season.

really nice way to start off the season he is a nice foal CONGRATS

Wow! That front shot of him is gorgeous! He looks so powerful even at such a young age.

Oh and that muzzle
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Thanks SO much for all your compliments - I'm glad you guys like him! By the way, he has a nice laid back shoulder and a good hip too. Can't wait to see how he looks in a couple of weeks. I'll be sure to re-post.

Someone asked - "is he bay" - yes, I believe so.

I wish you ALL best of luck with your foal season. It is the worst of times and the best of times! Let's hope and pray for easy births and healthy foals!

Hugs to all,

Monette :saludando:

He sure is handsome! CONGRATS on your new baby! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back