First foal of 2012 for CMC

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMC

Reaction score
We had our first foal born on Monday at 7:25 PM and it's a FILLY. Sired by Little Kings Black Velvet and out of Fallen Ash Scout's Eighteen Candles. Candles' was super agitated whole day but held on until evening. Once she heard our 7 PM night silence bell (which for her means NO MORE NUNS walking around) she got down to business and was very surprised to see us at her stall the second time she went down.
default_whistling.gif

Here is CMC Scout's Velvet Royale at 3 days old. I am including one photo of her mom, Candles - she looked so beautiful watching her little filly running around

Royale 1.jpg

Royale 2.jpg

Royale 4.jpg

Royale 6.jpg

Candles.jpg

Absolutely stunning, both of them. CONGRATS!

Congratulations Sisters, she is absolutely gorgeous and what a stunning photo of mum, she looks amazing. Thank you for sharing.

Darling filly! I love Candles - she was at my place for a year and she was always so elegant and free spirited - loved watching her prance around showing off. I am so glad that her new home is at CMC

Both mama and filly are just beautiful!! I love the story about the 'Night Silence Bell!' Boy, they learn quickly what that means! LOL Congratulations on a beautiful foal!

Thank you all for your compliments. We are very pleased with her. Her momma is 17 years old and in a great show shape!

Stacy, little Royale moves as beautifully as her mom!

Latest posts

Back