First Foal of 2007 for Sawmill River Farm!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTS@Sawmill River

Reaction score
Our first foal arrived last Saturday, but with the LOVELY New England weather that we have had this past week, there was no way that he was going to get outside and stretch his legs. Today, by some stroke of luck, we had some decent weather so I snapped some pics of him outside. His dam is AMHA 2x Reserve World Grand Champion Mare/ AMHR National Grand Champion Mare- under, Champion Farms BT Celebrity and his sire is AMHA Reserve World Champ/AMHR National Champ, SRF Nobility. I don't have a name for him yet, but we are waiting for just the right one. We think he is pretty special!
default_wub.png
:

Here he is with momma Celebrity

NewBABY006.jpg

NewBABY005.jpg

NewBABY004.jpg

NewBABY003.jpg

NewBABY002.jpg

NewBABY001.jpg

Also, one of our maiden mares,AMHR Reserve National Grand Champion Mare, BUCK ONS HOT GOSSIP foaled this morning. She found the one patch of grass(among all the snow) in the broodmare pasture and foaled there! Thank god my father found her and her newborn colt, "Legs" - It was quite cold this morning! "Legs'" name says it all! Jet Black a white star and snip with Long legs! Hopefully the nice weather will keep up and some more mares will foal!

Thanks for letting me share!

Last edited by a moderator:
:new_shocked: What a little beauty he is! CONGRATULATIONS! With colts like that, you sure don't mind getting them!
default_wink.png
:

He is a beauty!!! :aktion033: Congratulations on both of your new little boys!! :aktion033:

OH MY!! Congratulations!! He is a GORGEOUS colt!!!
default_wub.png
:

You should be a professional photographer, your pictures are amazing!!

Oh my goodness! Look at him strut his stuff. I imagine I'll see him at the NY shows! Congratulations! How do you get them born to set up like that...wow! Can't wait to see the black.

:new_shocked: WOWZA! That is one nice colt! I can't wait to see the Hot Gossip baby!!! I'll be he is something!!

DANG! Colt or Filly -- who cares when they look like that!

MA

What a gorgeous boy!!! Now hurry up Kristina and take some pics of "Legs"!! I wanna see him too!!

Pam

Congratulations on a gorgeous boy! And of course, I want to see pictures of Hot Gossip's colt, even if he isn't a pinto. His uncle will be so proud!

Mary

wOW, He is a BEAUTIFUL baby
default_smile.png
)))

Congrats. Those are some very nice pictures too!

Sandy

p.s... EVERYTIME I hear Sweet Caroline on the radio...

I think of your brother doing the Kar-e-ok (sp?) at that show in MAss! :new_shocked:

... Some things ya just can't forget! hahahaha

I look forward to the show season!!

Congratulations on a very showy colt! :aktion033: :aktion033: It does seem like the colts are out numbering the fillies so far though!

WOW!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

WHAT A STUNNING LITTLE BOY!!

LOVE THE 3RD PIC OF HIM AND THE BOY TOGETHER.

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

VERY handsome colt! I absolutely LOVE the attitude on that boy! Congratulations!

Jodi

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: What a cute colt.Love the photos :aktion033:

thanks for sharing

can't wait to see the other colt.

Beautiful! What a colt ! :aktion033: :aktion033: and that pic with the little boy is contest material! Congrats! Looking forward to seeing Gossip's baby!!!

Congratulations on two colts. I can't wait to see the new one. The first colt is

really nice. Love his head and neck. And his blaze really makes him stand out.

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Congrats on a adorable baby he looks so tiny :)

wow what a lovely baby!!!!! Congrats and bet the other one is nice too.

Latest posts

Back