First 2009 foal from DRK

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drk

Reaction score
Our First foal of DRK Miniature Horses has arrived and she is a cutie.

Born 3/2709 at 9:45am 18" at birth and a FILLY !!!!!

Sire is a 30.5" black leopard and dam is a 28.75" Loud Black near leopard. This filly has tons of appaloosa top and bottom in her pedigree.

She has lots of white showing through her baby fur with what looks like will be a beautiful white blanket with black spots. I cannot wait to clip her to see what's under there. She has a beautiful tiny head and is very refined... I'm very pleased with this little cutie and wanted to share her with you ... Here she is at 1 day old...

shooterfilly1.jpg

shooterfilly2.jpg

shooterfilly3.jpg

shooterfilly4.jpg

What pretty little markings on her backside! That will be fun to clip and see what's under there this summer. Congratulations!

Oh my goodness! You'd better send her to me!
default_wub.png

She's way too cute!! Congrats!

Oh My Goodness Diane! She is just gorgeous and oh so tiny. Big Congratulations Girlfriend! XXOO
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

Oh my gosh, I just love her little face. She is adorable even though I am not a big fan of Appy spots.

What a beautiful filly ..congrats....If you look at her back markings she looks like she has a fancy tail goldfish on her back....

LOL ... .. The funniest thing is under her tail. She has some white under there and I took a couple pics but it's not the best thing to post without a rating...lol

You can see how tiny she is next to my fingers.

shooterfillybutt.jpg

shooterfillybutt1.jpg

Latest posts

Back